Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 501 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Cromwell
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- planetwaltProvidence, Rhode Island“Not the best place around review by planetwalt from Providence, Rhode Island”ReviewedApril 11, 2016Trip type:BusinessI have been coming to this hotel every year for over 10 years. It has steadily declined in my opinion. First, it was taken over by Radisson, and they did nothing in my opinion to modernize the place. The bathrooms suck, super small, cramped. The rooms are very sparse. Just a coffee machine? really? when others like Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton inn and others offer microwave and refrigerators, this place does not. Carpets looked old and worn out. I would not recommend this nor will I return.StayedApril 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 16, 2016Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. I apologize that our property was not up to your standards. We do offer refrigerators and microwaves at your request for no extra charge, just let one of our team members know and we will have the item promptly delivered to your room. - I do apologize that this was not communicated to you during your stay. As well, we are constantly refreshing different areas of the hotel, and we will use your comments to improve in the hopes that the next time you are in the area you will give us another chance to impress you! On behalf of our entire team at Radisson, we thank you for your business and hope to see you in the future! Safe Travels!
- Lynnie PDanbury, New Hampshire“BEST Hotel Stay By Far Clean Courteous Efficient review by Lynnie P from Danbury, New Hampshire”ReviewedApril 11, 2016Trip type:FamilyThis was our first time staying at a Radisson. I will look no further when booking a room for any future vacations..the Radisson was far superior to other large chains in this price range. It was a beautiful hotel...just immaculate. Each staff was courteous and went above and beyond. The restaurant food was fabulous! Check in & out was a breeze. The pool area made you feel like you were in the tropics. Just a beautiful, well kept hotel with friendly, efficient staff.StayedApril 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 16, 2016Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to see you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Our team loves nothing more than to please our guests, and I am happy to see we have impressed you. Thank you for choosing Radisson, and we hope to see you in the future! Safe Travels!
- Becky KSeal Cove, Maine“Radisson review by Becky K from Seal Cove, Maine”ReviewedMarch 16, 2016Trip type:FamilyThe staff was very helpful here and the pool and whirlpool were great! Nice courtyard setting in the middle of the hotel. The bed linens were very comfortable. The room was nice and dark and the room was quiet - which was especially appreciated. The staff were eager to help. The coffee in the rooms was fine.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 17, 2016Dear Becky K, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. It is great to hear that the pool and whirlpool were great, the bed linens were very comfortable, the room was quiet and the coffee in the rooms was fine. I appreciate your feedback about the staff being helpful and eager to help. Hope that you will visit us again soon!
- Theresa PCromwell, United States“Cromwell Radisson review by Theresa P from Cromwell, United States”ReviewedMarch 15, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayThis was the first time I used the Cromwell Radisson since it changed from Crowne Plaza in December 2015. I was not disappointed in the service I received. Pool was warm and inviting. Whirlpool was not overly chlorinated. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Had a great experience.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 17, 2016Dear Theresa P, Thank you for taking the time to review Radisson Hotel Cromwell. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed pool, whirlpool and great service. Hope you will visit again soon. Safe travels!
- Ronald Dcromwell, United States“the best choice for your travel review by Ronald D from cromwell, United States”ReviewedMarch 14, 2016Trip type:BusinessA place for a person to stay and feel like its home. The staff is so warm and they truly listen to you and take care of you. I highly recommend this as your place to stay. I can't say enough about how wonderful the Radisson hotel is. Try it once and you will see why it is the best choice.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 17, 2016Dear Ronal D, Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent stay. I am glad to hear that staff is very welcoming and will be sharing with the team as well! Thank you for your business. Hope you will visit again soon!
126-130 of 143 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC