Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 476 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Cromwell
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Judy DOrleans, MA, United States“Good hotel for bridge tournament review by Judy D from Orleans, MA, United States”ReviewedFebruary 15, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayThe meeting room was large, and the chairs were comfortable. The dining room was nice, and the breakfast was very good, but a bit expensive. The dinner menu didn't have any vegetarian selections, so we didn't eat there then.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 17, 2016Dear Judy D, Thank you for providing feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the meeting room, which also is one of the largest ballrooms in the state. We offer a wide variety of items at the breakfast buffet, including coffee and juice in hopes to provide good value to our guests. When you visit again, please feel free to ask for a vegetarian option, as we only have couple of them listed and our team will be more than happy to honor your request. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
- Robert KAuburn, United States“Business Stay review by Robert K from Auburn, United States”ReviewedFebruary 08, 2016Trip type:BusinessHad a great Business Trip with a large group. Rooms were clean, meeting rooms were bright and comfortable, staff was very friendly and the food was great. Lindsy at the front desk was great to the 300+ group of salespeople. We are not always the most patient people and she was top notch.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 10, 2016Dear Robert K, Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed clean and comfortable rooms, great food, friendly staff and Lindsy. Thank you for staying with us and hope you will visit us again soon!
- Stephen BFairfield, United States“Excellent Value review by Stephen B from Fairfield, United States”ReviewedJanuary 31, 2016Trip type:FamilyVery good value for the price. Sheffield food was above average. Very convenient right off the highway. Indoor pool is a bonus. Kid friendly. Meeting rooms are spacious. Fitness room is easily accessible.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 02, 2016Dear Stephen B, Thank you for completing the review. I am glad that you enjoyed pool, meeting rooms and convenient location. We hope you will visit us again soon. Safe travels!
- Catherine OKerry Ireland“Very enjoyable experience review by Catherine O from Kerry Ireland”ReviewedJanuary 26, 2016Trip type:FamilyI recently travelled from Ireland for a 1 week stay and was very happy with this hotel. The room was comfortable with plenty of space. I enjoyed the fitness room and swimming pool. The staff could not have been more helpful.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 28, 2016Dear Catherine, Thank you so much for nice feedback and recognizing the helpful staff. Thank you for your business. Safe travels!
- Lauretto Mrivrerside, United States“a day in cromwell review by Lauretto M from rivrerside, United States”ReviewedJanuary 19, 2016Trip type:Familyfun and restful okay guess not so /Due to limited relevant market data in subject location, certain parameters were expanded, including: Lot size, Age, distance, gla, style ,rooms, Although some guidelines were expanded, the comps provided are deemed to be the best available in the subject market and appropriate adjustments were made as necessaryStayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 02, 2016Dear Lauretto M, Thank you for a great review! Hope you will visit us again soon!
126-130 of 131 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC