Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 504 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Cromwell
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- LisaNord1Chapin, South Carolina“A Pool Party in the middle of winter. review by LisaNord1 from Chapin, South Carolina”ReviewedFebruary 20, 2016Trip type:FamilyMy husband and I visited our children and grandchildren in Connecticut. We love staying at this hotel because its convenient but also it has a great pool and the hotel allows us to have our family over to use the pool during our visit. They are very accommodating. And its a lovely pool with a large dome roof which allows a lot of light in. My family also was able to change in the large dressing rooms in the fitness center. Our room is always comfortable and clean. And I love my coffee and I have no problem getting extra coffees for my in room coffee maker.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 23, 2016Dear LisaNord1, Thank you for an awesome review! I am glad that you enjoyed the in room coffee and the pool. We do have a large pool that hotel guests enjoy even on cold winter days. We hope that you will visit us again, when you are back in the area. Safe travels!
- Peter MFramingham, MA, United States“Change of ownership - AGAIN review by Peter M from Framingham, MA, United States”ReviewedFebruary 19, 2016Trip type:BusinessHotel was changed from a Radisson to a Crowne Plaza some years ago and is once again a Radisson. So glad to see this rebirth. Creature comforts have been augmented. - Beds are more comfortable, internet more stable. Bartender Joe still a stalwart employee. Well done!StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 23, 2016Dear Peter M, Thank you for taking the time to recognize Joe and positive changes at the hotel. We are happy to be a part of the Radisson team! Thank you for your business and hope that you will visit again soon!
- Joseph RTrumbull, United States“Relaxing Weekend review by Joseph R from Trumbull, United States”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2016Trip type:FamilyA very pleasant place to settle in for a relaxing weekend. The restaurant and the pool gave us everything we needed. It was -8 degrees outside but comfortably warm indoors. No need to venture out but if you are a skier or snow boarder that can be just minutes away also.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 18, 2016Dear Joseph R, I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the pool and the restaurant during your stay. Should you come back in cold weather again, please check out our sauna as well or maybe The Powder Ridge Ski area minutes away from the hotel. Hope that you will visit us again next time you are in the area. Safe travels!
- merciar0“Good price review by merciar0”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2016Trip type:FamilyI paid $95 a night and I didn't expect anything too good for that price. For my surprise the hotel was excellent ! Very nice pool, fitness center, sauna and the more important for me, it was clean !!!StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 18, 2016Dear merciar0, Thank you for an awesome review! I am glad that you enjoyed our pool, sauna and especially the cleanliness in the hotel. Hope that you will visit us again soon!
- Judy DOrleans, MA, United States“Good hotel for bridge tournament review by Judy D from Orleans, MA, United States”ReviewedFebruary 15, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayThe meeting room was large, and the chairs were comfortable. The dining room was nice, and the breakfast was very good, but a bit expensive. The dinner menu didn't have any vegetarian selections, so we didn't eat there then.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 17, 2016Dear Judy D, Thank you for providing feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the meeting room, which also is one of the largest ballrooms in the state. We offer a wide variety of items at the breakfast buffet, including coffee and juice in hopes to provide good value to our guests. When you visit again, please feel free to ask for a vegetarian option, as we only have couple of them listed and our team will be more than happy to honor your request. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon.
136-140 of 145 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC