Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 924 traveler reviews
Ranked #13 of 26 hotels in Davenport
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- James MClinton, United States“Nice hotel, overpriced review by James M from Clinton, United States”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel is OK. Dated furnishings, old carpet, but very clean. The cost of the hotel more matches a new updated hotel, not one of this level. Bed was very uncomfortable. We stayed here to be within walking distance of the work party we were attending.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 20, 2015Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on Trip Advisor James. Your feedback is very important to our continued improvement and success. I am truly sorry we did not provide you the value and service you deserve. I understand how frustrating this must have made your stay. We hope you can give us another chance when staying in the Quad Cities to earn your business and build your loyalty. Again, thank you for your review.
- Tracey L G“Decent place in the Quad Cities review by Tracey L G”ReviewedJanuary 17, 2015Trip type:BusinessI have stayed at this location several times. It is a nice stay, but not noteworthy. Rooms do not have fridges or microwaves, and are dated. The mattresses are awful. I jokingly call this the My Cousin Vinnie hotel due to the multiple trains that transit by each night and morning. There are quite a few nice restaurants within walking distance. The proximity to Rock Island Arsenal is great.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 30, 2015Dear Tracey, Thank you very much for your feedback. I am delighted you found the proximity to the Rock Island Arsenal to be convenient and at the same time am disappointed that you were not satisfied with the quality of your room. I understand how frustrating this must have made your stay. We strive to ensure that each of our guests leave satisfied with their experience. It is only through feedback like yours that we are able to make necessary adjustments in order to continue to be the best that we can be for our guests. Sincerely, Kimberly
- Paul SUnited States“Great value but bed was terrible review by Paul S from United States”ReviewedJanuary 11, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe king size bed in our room (602) was terrible. One side was very soft. I reported this after the first night and was told that it was a sleep number bed and they would send someone to “pump it up.” It was no better the next night. This bed is something to see. It is like sleeping on a camping mattress that has a leak. You can visible see the slope from one side to the other. This room should never be booked again until the bed is replaced. After a second terrible night of trying to sleep, we again reported the problem. This time, we requested that we be moved to a new room which they did. This room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable. I would note that the staff was always very pleasant and helpful. However, I feel that we should have been moved after the first night. This was our second stay at this hotel and as long as you dont get a bed like we did, it is great hotel and a very good value. Very clean, conected to the event center by a skywalk, and the staff is always very pleasent and helpful.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- ShojinOrange County“Good river view review by Shojin from Orange County”ReviewedJanuary 05, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayI wanted to be downtown Davenport with a river view, and this hotel provided it. Warning...there are trains going by very close with horns blowing, so if that bothers you, you might want to ask for a room away from the tracks. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The carpets in the room were clean but the hallway carpets are quite stained. Bathtub floor is worn and gray looking. Bed is a bit on the hard side.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Julia MApex“No Parking review by Julia M from Apex”ReviewedJanuary 05, 2015Trip type:Solo travelI was very pleased with the hotel itself. It was convenient, comfortable, well appointed and clean. However I was irritated to be charged $8/day for parking my rental car. I don't think I should be nickel and dimed by the Radisson.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
386-390 of 443 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC