Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 925 traveler reviews
Ranked #13 of 26 hotels in Davenport
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- pbernts2013Marion, Iowa“Very dependable hotel with great staff review by pbernts2013 from Marion, Iowa”ReviewedJuly 26, 2018Trip type:BusinessThe hotel has been purchased and will be renovated. The wifi needs a bit of a boost, but otherwise you won't be disappointed. It is located in the heart of downtown Davenport with many great restaurants nearby, but the food here is usually very good.StayedJuly 2018July 30, 2018Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you again soon!
- OnAir630592“Better than the Hotel Black Hawk review by OnAir630592”ReviewedJuly 23, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayWe had a wonderful experience at the Radisson in Davenport. The hotel was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. The food and service were excellent. We were disappointed to have missed Bix, but, then again, he died in 1929.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you again in the near future. Thank you for selecting our hotel! Maybe next year, you'll make the Bix!!
- Vicki4664Las Vegas, Nevada“Lacking in customer service review by Vicki4664 from Las Vegas, Nevada”ReviewedJuly 23, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe Radisson is a beautiful hotel with nice, clean rooms. The stay was perfect except for a problem with not getting our room cleaned. We were in and out of our room during the day.and when we came back at night, it hadn't been cleaned. I called the operator that night and told her about it and she said I would have to talk to housekeeping the next day. I spoke to Krystal at the Front Desk the next morning while checking out and told her that the room hadn't been cleaned. She informed me that housekeeping goes by once and if the do not disturb sign is out, they do not come back later as the hotel was booked to capacity. So basically, the guest is at the mercy of the housekeeping staff! I said maybe if they knew the hotel was booked, that they should hire additional staff. . The indifference of the Front Desk was unacceptable. She did discount the parking fee of $20, but that hardly seems adequate for unmade beds, wet towels, unemptied trash and no coffee for the morning. She said if the do not disturb sign is out, they assume you don't want cleaning service!! I have never experienced this at any hotel of this caliber, or any other, for that matter. I was disappointed in the customer service at the Radisson regarding this and the way she made me feel like I should check with housekeeping to see what was a good time for them to clean my room, so I could be out of it.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel, however I am sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory event experience. We pride ourselves on making sure that events go off without a hitch, and I apologize that we were unable to achieve that on your most recent experience. The problems that you encountered are completely unacceptable and will absolutely be addressed. I know that your experience is not indicative of what our hotel is capable of and I am certain that many of our processes can be improved because of your feedback. Thank you again for taking the time to give us some insight into your experience.
- Ambassador656251“Not as good as my stay last summer review by Ambassador656251”ReviewedJuly 23, 2018Trip type:FamilyRoom needed carpet replaced and wallpaper was curling. No screen in windows so we could get fresh air without bugs. AC never got the room down to 68 degrees. Parking spaces are very small...passengers had to exit car before parking.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018We are very sorry to learn you did not find your visit enjoyable, and we apologize for the inconvenience and discomfort you experienced. I can assure you that your valuable comments have been shared with our entire team, including our Hotel General Manager.
- marandaj575Grand Junction, Colorado“Nice hotel review by marandaj575 from Grand Junction, Colorado”ReviewedJuly 23, 2018Trip type:BusinessGreat for a quick business trip! Staff was the best. Value was great. Overall a great hotel to stay at. Highly recommend for anyone. We took the airport shuttle and Dora gave us a lot of history during our ride which started off the trip good.StayedJuly 2018July 24, 2018We are all so proud of the effort our staff makes each and every day. Your kind words will go a long way to keep our team motivated. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
36-40 of 443 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC