Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 151 traveler reviews
Ranked #93 of 163 hotels in Denver
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Lisa H“Glorified Motel 6 review by Lisa H”ReviewedJuly 15, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayStayed in this hotel and was highly dissatisfied I requested extra towels twice and never received them, elevators didn’t work and when they did, they were slow. Poor lighting in the rooms and drains were slow.StayedJuly 2018July 19, 2018Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're sad to know that your stay was anything less than satisfying due to the condition of the facility and guestroom provided, particularly the elevators, the lighting and the drains during that time. We understand how important these are to have a completely relaxing stay. Please know that we do our best to cater to all of our guests' needs and we are sorry if we ever fell short of that expectation. Your feedback will help support us further in our ongoing developments for our services and facility. We hope you will still consider staying with us the next time you come to the area.
- Sherrie C“No closet or hook in bathroom. review by Sherrie C”ReviewedJuly 14, 2018Trip type:Solo travelI've never stayed at a hotel with no closet or hook in bathroom. Carpet terrible. Pool, breakfast, lobby, pillows, laundry, shuttle, refrigerator in room are great amenities. I was upset when I called twice for early check in and arrived and had to wait hours.StayedJuly 2018
- Leigh L“Short stay well slept review by Leigh L”ReviewedJuly 13, 2018Trip type:CouplesOur stay was rather fleeting but it just fit the bill. On arrival we were quite early for check-in but our room was available to leave our luggage straight away which was really convenient. The check-in was smooth and quick the only notable part was the refundable deposit. Sleeping was pleasant, no noise from the outside mind you we were placed at an end corridor located well inside the parking area. The shampoo bottles were super tiny but we were able to get more from the front desk with no fuss; so really more of a nitpick. We got free breakfast and it was the expected buffet type. We mostly sampled the scrambled eggs and sausages; which were okay enough to have two helpings. The hotel has free WiFi and there was an outdoor pool. The gym was tucked away behind the lounge area, don't recall any signs to point towards it other than the sign on it's door. The staff were well informed and friendly all things considered the overall stay was pleasant and relaxing especially having driven from afar.StayedJuly 2018
- VikingmermaidsWest Palm Beach, Florida“Room was given away review by Vikingmermaids from West Palm Beach, Florida”ReviewedJuly 13, 2018Trip type:FamilyMy room was not held due to my late arrival. (Which was fault of a delayed plane arrival) No effort was made to call, text or email me prior to giving away my room. I was then transferred to a “sister hotel” which in reality was a cheap run down motel. NOT at all what I paid for. Very disappointed with this company.StayedJuly 2018July 20, 2018Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sad your experience with us was anything less than pleasing due to the concerns regarding your reservation at the time. We understand your frustration and we want to let you know that we do the best we can to be able to cater to each and every guests' needs, to the very best of our abilities. We are genuinely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We're grateful for your feedback and will be sure to share it with the team for our ongoing improvements to the hotel. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care hotline.We understand where you are coming from, but we will continue to hope that you'll give us another try one day.
- HaydenP“nasty hotel review by HaydenP”ReviewedJuly 09, 2018Trip type:Familythe people and property are nasty. so dirty and the people are so rude. we had no hot water, our room was filled with second hand weed smoke every night, and a DJ was blasting music until 1 AM and I was told that the party paid more than I did for my room so they can do what they want and it's my problem that I can't sleep.StayedJune 2018
6-10 of 51 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC