Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,689 traveler reviews
Ranked #30 of 32 hotels in Duluth
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Wade P SDetroit, United States“Radisson Duluth review by Wade P S from Detroit, United States”ReviewedFebruary 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessHighly recommend this hotel if you're visiting Duluth. I very much enjoyed my stay there. Staff was excellent, food was very good (convention). Rooms are unusually shaped due to shape of hotel, but this adds character to it. JJ Astor restaurant is very nice also.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2015Wade, Just want to say how much we appreciated your business back a few months ago. We wanted to remind you that we have just a few short weeks of Summer left... if you haven't been to Duluth in Summer; you have to come! Next holiday coming up is Labor Day; we have a great weekend planned here in Duluth and would love to have you spend the holiday with us! Rhonda H. - GM
- Kim HMpls, United States“Radisson Duluth review by Kim H from Mpls, United States”ReviewedFebruary 20, 2015Trip type:FamilyGreat place to stay to wow your family and impress them with a view. The rotating restuarant on the top floor is a great experience also!! Parking is convenient. Sleep number beds were nice but heater in room was noisy.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2015We just wanted to invite you back to the Radisson - Harborview. We have just a few weeks of Summer remaining and the weather is perfect! The next big holiday will be Labor Day; think about coming up to see us! After Labor Day, we will be enjoying "Fall Colors" and that is a great time to come up, relax, and enjoy Duluth! Rhonda H. - GM
- Jessica ELakeville, United States“Great staff but the hotel guest rooms need to be renovated. review by Jessica E from Lakeville, United States”ReviewedFebruary 19, 2015Trip type:CouplesStaff was great. Friendly and helpful! Guest Rooms/Bathrooms need to be renovated. Walls are thin. We could hear every single conversation from the hallway. Location is great and we took advantage of the complimentary shuttle which was very convenient.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2015Jessica, We just wanted to remind you that we only have a few weeks of Summer left. If you haven't ever been to Duluth in Summer ... it is AMAZING! The next big weekend is Labor Day; Duluth has a great weekend planned. We'll look forward to seeing you soon! Rhonda H. - GM
- Amanda HSaint Cloud, United States“Charming Old Building review by Amanda H from Saint Cloud, United States”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:CouplesI thought this place was neat. The round building gave the rooms and public areas lots of character and charm. The service was outstanding. While my room was certainly very clean, the whole place could use a good DEEP cleaning. I think it would go a long way to enhance the atmosphere. JJ Astor was FANTASTIC!StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2015Amanda, It has been a few months since you visited us. We have a few short weeks of Summer left and would love for you to come up for a weekend get-away or Labor Day. Duluth always has something planned on the weekends so think about coming up and enjoying Duluth! Rhonda H. - GM
- Q3768SUwilliamg“Horrible Experience review by Q3768SUwilliamg”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:FamilyWaited two hours for shuttle downtown with 5 kids! Attempted to eat breakfast at JJ Astor--after one hour of waiting, our food order had not even been placed. They comped us our chocolate milks! Do not recommend this place. I'm guessing experiences like this are common and probably the reason there are always rooms available when pricelining, etc. It is unfortunate because I had such high hopes for this family escape.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 21, 2015Thank you for your review. You do us a tremendous service by taking time out of your busy schedule to write. Please accept my personal apologies for the poor service you received in our restaurant, JJ Astor. I have learned from our Food and Beverage Director that on the date which you dined with us, we were experiencing a rare service staff shortage. I offer this explanation not as an excuse, but rather in hope that you will consider your experience an exception to our usually fine service. Again thank you for your comment. We look forward to the opportunity of providing you with an experience much more typical of the JJ Astor.
571-575 of 693 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC