Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 411 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Farmington Hills
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Dan AGrand Blanc, United States“Great hotel, fantastic staff review by Dan A from Grand Blanc, United States”ReviewedApril 18, 2015Trip type:CouplesThis hotel sports great 2 room suites, very clean with a housekeeping staff that goes above and beyond. General staff is willing to do what it takes to make sure your stay is the best. Hot breakfast served every morning to our large group that hits the spot after a long night. We will be staying with them again soon.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Kati VCedar Falls, United States“Great place to stay review by Kati V from Cedar Falls, United States”ReviewedApril 07, 2015Trip type:FamilyWe got to the hotel alot earlier than expected and was able to check in with no problems and every staff member we had interaction with was very friendly and courtious. The whirlpool in the room was great.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 950tracib“Awesome Front Desk Experience review by 950tracib”ReviewedApril 06, 2015Trip type:Solo travelFront desk staff was wonderful and very accomodating. Pool and hot tub were nice. Coffee was available all day at the front door. Nice comfortable place. The suites were very roomy and you can even request a whirlpool tub which is very big.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- boatinbearNovi MI“People makes the differance review by boatinbear from Novi MI”ReviewedMarch 23, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayWe did a group Get Away Weekend and had a blast. The hotel went out of their way to make sure everything went great for us. One of the best breakfast buffets I have been to. Building needs a little work but it is not bad. Rooms are nice with a bed that had good support.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Bruce T“Disappointment review by Bruce T”ReviewedMarch 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy previous stays at Radisson hotels gave me high expectations of quality. Very disappointed. This place is in desperate need of an upgrade/update renovation. Mattress was flat, bed squeaked with every move, bathroom fixtures loose, carpet worn.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 22, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
121-125 of 134 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC