Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 403 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Farmington Hills
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- boatinbearNovi MI“People makes the differance review by boatinbear from Novi MI”ReviewedMarch 23, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayWe did a group Get Away Weekend and had a blast. The hotel went out of their way to make sure everything went great for us. One of the best breakfast buffets I have been to. Building needs a little work but it is not bad. Rooms are nice with a bed that had good support.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Bruce T“Disappointment review by Bruce T”ReviewedMarch 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy previous stays at Radisson hotels gave me high expectations of quality. Very disappointed. This place is in desperate need of an upgrade/update renovation. Mattress was flat, bed squeaked with every move, bathroom fixtures loose, carpet worn.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 22, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
- LORRAINE MWindsor, Canada“Clean and Tidy review by LORRAINE M from Windsor, Canada”ReviewedMarch 18, 2015Trip type:FamilyHotel room was very clean as was the bathroom. Halls and lobby were well taken care of. Had a small problem with a staff member walking into our room without knocking and then another one walking in the next day as well! Front desk staff was very apologetic and offered us a free breakfast. Pool was very, very warm.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Clara M WFarmington Hills, United States“Business Trip review by Clara M W from Farmington Hills, United States”ReviewedMarch 05, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe hotel lost power because of the ice/snow. There was no electricity, hot water, no WIFI and NO Heat! The hotel did not have a back-up generator. I slept with my coat and hat on all night. I had a BAD experience!!! I would not stay there again!!StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 23, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay, in regards to the lack of power caused by a winter storm. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued.
- 400kimberlykGrand Rapids, Michigan“adventure review by 400kimberlyk from Grand Rapids, Michigan”ReviewedMarch 04, 2015Trip type:CouplesWe were just settling into our room when the power went out. It came back on in our section, but no cable or internet and no elevators. We were nicely compensated for the inconvenience which was beyond their control. The pool was very warm and extremely quiet because there was no power. It was lit by glow sticks around the edge and the emergency lighting but that was it so it was kind of romantic and very relaxing. The ceiling in the pool area was leaking and the hot tub was cold but the pool was very nice. The staff was very apologetic about the power outage and all were very nice. The room was very clean and we would stay there again. More pillows would have been nice too.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
121-125 of 131 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC