Dive into Fort Worth culture and visit top attractions
Here for business? The Radisson is within half a mile of the Mercantile Center business park. Alliance Gateway and the Alliance Town Center are within a 25-minute drive, and the Fort Worth Convention Center is eight miles away.
- Cowtown Cattle Pen Maze (4.3 miles)
Test your sense of direction as you find your way through this 5,400-square-foot wooden maze.
Phone: +1 (817) 625-9715
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (5.9 miles)
Cool down in the mist of these man-made waterfalls and pools that feature impressive architecture.
Phone: +1 (817) 392-7111
- Fort Worth Zoo (9.4 miles)
This popular zoo features more than 5,000 animals, including orangutans, tigers, cheetahs and rhinos.
Phone: +1 (817) 759-7555
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (19.7 miles)
Kids love feeling the spray of cool water from the pools, slides and rides at this major area water park.
Phone: +1 (817) 640-8900
- Six Flags Over Texas (20.6 miles)
This ever-popular amusement park includes the state’s tallest and fastest roller coasters, plus plenty of great dining and live entertainment.
Phone: +1 (817) 640-8900
- Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (4.2 miles)
Pay homage to great men and women of the rodeo at this unique museum.
Phone: +1 (817) 626-7131
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (8.3 miles)
“The Modern” houses works by Picasso, Warhol and many others in beautiful galleries beside a reflecting pool.
Phone: +1 (817) 738-9215
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (9 miles)
See a real, 60-foot-long dinosaur skeleton and catch a state-of-the-art planetarium show at this museum that’s fun for all ages.
Phone: +1 (817) 255-9300
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame (9.4 miles)
The world’s only cowgirl museum honors the women who helped shape the West, from rodeo stars and sharpshooters to humanitarians and writers.
Phone: +1 (817) 336-4475
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (9.7 miles)
Tour the impressive collection to see the American West through the works of photographers, painters and sculptors.
Phone: +1 (817) 738-1933
- Kimbell Art Museum (9.9 miles)
This architecturally stunning art museum features an exceptional art collection, with works by Rembrandt, Monet, Matisse and Michelangelo.
Phone: +1 (817) 332-8451
- Cassidy's Night Club (on-site)
Dance to all your favorite tunes at Cassidy's, featuring a DJ every Wednesday through Saturday night. Take the stage on Thursday nights for karaoke, and walk back to your room at the end of the night.
- Billy Bob's Texas (4.2 miles)
Check out Billy Bob's Texas in the Stockyards Historic District. The world's largest honky-tonk bar and restaurant offers live country music, line dancing lessons and an indoor live bull riding arena.
Phone: +1 (817) 624-7117
- Stockyards Championship Rodeo Show & Pawnee Bill's Wild West Show (4.4 miles)
Catch an indoor rodeo show and enjoy watching barrel racing at this popular attraction.
Phone: +1 (817) 625-1025
- Sundance Square (5.8 miles)
This district is the hub of Fort Worth's famous nightlife, entertainment and dining.
Phone: +1 (817) 255-5700
Other points of interest
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District (4.2 miles)
This large historic district features saloons, outfitters and a twice-daily cattle drive. The area includes a visitor's center along with shops, restaurants and fun-filled activities perfect for the whole family.
Phone: +1 (817) 624-4741
- Bass Performance Hall (5.5 miles)
This grand opera house features impressive architecture, including two bas-relief angels nearly 50 feet tall.
Phone: +1 (817) 212-4325
- Texas Motor Speedway (15.6 miles)
This one-and-a-half-mile speedway hosts IndyCar Series, Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series races.
Phone: +1 (817) 215-8500