Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 463 traveler reviews
Ranked #68 of 118 hotels in Fort Worth
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Adriana RFort Worth, United States“Great choice! review by Adriana R from Fort Worth, United States”ReviewedJune 06, 2016Trip type:FamilySecond time staying in this chain and LOVED it once again! Staff is SUPER friendly, and the blankets and pillows and even the bed is amazing and I NEVER like hotel beds!I will probably never choose another chain after these past two amazing stays! The front desk ladies never seem to hate their job! I've stayed at plenty hotels but nothing beats the Radisson!StayedJune 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Steven PArdmore, United States“Needs a little attention to detail review by Steven P from Ardmore, United States”ReviewedJune 05, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayRooms were clean, daily maid service did a great job. There was road noise in the rooms due to the close proximity of the highway to the hotel. It would have been nice to have coffee available for the guests in the lobby. It would have also been nice to have a quick check out process where the billing was delivered to room the night before checkout.StayedJune 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Alicia SOklahoma City, Oklahoma“Stay at Radisson review by Alicia S from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma”ReviewedMay 23, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayMy stay was great, the rooms were neat, the room was clean, and comfortable. I had housekeeping ask if they could do anything to help me. The business center was good. the exercise area was comfortable.StayedMay 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Chris HDeSoto, United States“My Radisson Hotel Stay review by Chris H from DeSoto, United States”ReviewedMay 16, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe water didn't work for half a day, and I couldn't shower when I needed to. Secondly, the internet wireless service was shoddy to say the least. Thirdly, both times I requested a wake up call, the call came 30-45 minutes late. I had already been awake on my own by that time. Lastly, the restaurant inside the hotel priced breakfast at $9.95 (or close to it); and the food was not even close to that value. I have to say, however, that the manager (Christina) was very professional and courteous.StayedMay 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 18, 2016Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take pride in our "Yes I Can!" service and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service during your stay. We were saddened to hear about the issues you encountered with the hot water not being available, the internet being spotty, not an adequate wake up call service, and value for food at the restaurant and the overall conditions of the hotel. We will address your concerns with the management team so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another chance to exceed your expectations.
- Craig FReston, United States“Less than paradise review by Craig F from Reston, United States”ReviewedMay 05, 2016Trip type:BusinessHotel is weary with age, halls still wreak from years of cigarette smoking, and carpeting and wall painting could use a significant face lift. The hot water in the room was unreliable, and the thermostat control worked only intermittently. The food in the restaurant was only fair to poor.StayedApril 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 09, 2016We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay and that the hallways smelled. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
106-110 of 135 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC