Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 421 traveler reviews
Ranked #75 of 114 hotels in Fort Worth
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Angelic CChandler, United States“From AZ review by Angelic C from Chandler, United States”ReviewedApril 01, 2016Trip type:Solo travelThe Radisson Fort Worth was great! Everyone was friendly and took great care of me during my week stay. When i return to Fort Worth, I plan on staying here again. Very reasonable rate for the week, great customer service, and great facility for the price. Would like to see microwaves in the rooms.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Nicole D“We enjoyed our stay review by Nicole D”ReviewedMarch 28, 2016Trip type:FamilyOverall, the hotel was very clean. Seemed to have been in a nice neighborhood. Beds and pillows were super comfy!! Our kids favorite part was obviously the pool! They didn't want to leave it. The Lobby was really neat and relaxing. We loved the waterfall! Would definitely recommend it to anyone.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Denitsa BBerlin, Germany“Ok review by Denitsa B from Berlin, Germany”ReviewedMarch 23, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe hotel has good value for money. The room is more than decent and clean, the staff was friendly. The restaurant though has few good meals (at least the american food, I didnt try the Indian). Internet is very very bad and it is quite noisy.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 24, 2016Denistsa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay. We will definitely follow up with with our internet provider to make sure the issue is resolved. We hope to see you on your next visit to Fort Worth.
- T4303TOrogerh“Hotel Needs Attention review by T4303TOrogerh”ReviewedMarch 23, 2016Trip type:FamilyThis hotel needs some attention as various items appeared to be in disrepair and the overall cleanliness of the facility was seriously wanting. We survived a single night, but will not be visiting this hotel again anytime in the near future.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 24, 2016Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize that we did not live up to our expectations and we will continue to improve. We will look to provide better Yes I Can Service. We will address the cleaning issues with our team.
- kenblakelyHonolulu, Hawaii“Old, tired hotel that looks and feels old and tired review by kenblakely from Honolulu, Hawaii”ReviewedMarch 21, 2016Trip type:CouplesTitle says it all. Stayed here two nights. The room was comfortable, clean and reasonably well appointed. Back in the 80s when this hotel was prolly built, it was likely very nice and upscale. It's not now. It's not *BAD*, it's just that you expect a little better from a RadissonStayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 22, 2016Ken, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I want to apologize about your most recent experience and I assure we are working on improving our hotel and overall staff service so that we can provide legendary service with a Yes I Can attitude. We hope that you give us another chance on your next visit to Fort Worth.
106-110 of 123 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC