Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 428 traveler reviews
Ranked #75 of 115 hotels in Fort Worth
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- sarahcP4600HW“Mostly good review by sarahcP4600HW”ReviewedApril 04, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was quiet and I felt safe. The breakfast is sparse and not worth the $10 (+ tax). The beds are SleepNumber with down pillows, which don't work well for me, so I was sore every morning. The environment was clean and the staff were friendly.StayedApril 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Michelle C“Great stay! review by Michelle C”ReviewedApril 04, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayThe room, lobby, and hotel employees were great. Beds are super comfortable and everything was super clean. The only thing we had trouble with was the internet. It would randomly go out throughout the day and very slow at times. Other than that, this place was amazing!StayedApril 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Angelic CChandler, United States“From AZ review by Angelic C from Chandler, United States”ReviewedApril 01, 2016Trip type:Solo travelThe Radisson Fort Worth was great! Everyone was friendly and took great care of me during my week stay. When i return to Fort Worth, I plan on staying here again. Very reasonable rate for the week, great customer service, and great facility for the price. Would like to see microwaves in the rooms.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Nicole D“We enjoyed our stay review by Nicole D”ReviewedMarch 28, 2016Trip type:FamilyOverall, the hotel was very clean. Seemed to have been in a nice neighborhood. Beds and pillows were super comfy!! Our kids favorite part was obviously the pool! They didn't want to leave it. The Lobby was really neat and relaxing. We loved the waterfall! Would definitely recommend it to anyone.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Denitsa BBerlin, Germany“Ok review by Denitsa B from Berlin, Germany”ReviewedMarch 23, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe hotel has good value for money. The room is more than decent and clean, the staff was friendly. The restaurant though has few good meals (at least the american food, I didnt try the Indian). Internet is very very bad and it is quite noisy.StayedMarch 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 24, 2016Denistsa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that you were able to enjoy your stay. We will definitely follow up with with our internet provider to make sure the issue is resolved. We hope to see you on your next visit to Fort Worth.
106-110 of 125 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC