Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 398 traveler reviews
Ranked #72 of 114 hotels in Fort Worth
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Amadeo GWiesbaden, Germany“Wonderful Place to stay review by Amadeo G from Wiesbaden, Germany”ReviewedFebruary 15, 2016Trip type:Solo travelThis hotel stay was excellent; it surprised me. Great value and location is very convenient. Close to Freeway and Shops. Downtown and cultural district, museums are just a short drive. I will recommend to all my friends and family.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 16, 2016Amadeo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are close to many attractions in the metroplex and we were glad that you were able to take advantage of our awesome location. See you soon!
- Dan JFairbanks, United States“Great Value review by Dan J from Fairbanks, United States”ReviewedFebruary 08, 2016Trip type:BusinessOutstanding restaurant and head chef. Talked to our group and custom made a meal for us. Phenomenal food. Front staff could be a little friendlier. Very nice hotel for being a little out of town but will certainly be staying there again in the future.StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 16, 2016Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! I'm glad Chef Q was able to make you a custom food experience that you will never forget. Hope to see you on your next visit to Fort Worth.
- Tiffani RTulsa, United States“Excellent Hotel - Highly Recommend review by Tiffani R from Tulsa, United States”ReviewedFebruary 01, 2016Trip type:BusinessOur stay at Radisson was top notch! The staff was so friendly and extremely helpful! The room was very nice, clean, and comfortable. Anything we needed, the staff brought with in minutes. The restaurant food was awesome and they have an amazing Chef! Best food I had while in Ft. Worth. The amenities are also great! Workout room, pool and whirlpool were also enjoyed immensely. Will definitely return to this hotel in the future!StayedFebruary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 16, 2016Tiffani, Thank you so much for an awesome Five Star Review! We are glad that you were able to enjoy our great amenities and the great personalized food experience! We hope to see you soon!
- James GSuwanee“Nice hotel BUT too many cut corners review by James G from Suwanee”ReviewedJanuary 30, 2016Trip type:Solo travelThe toilet paper was awful, its like a supply from a portable potty from a fest. The room had no hot water, the eggs were runny and they put ice in the orange juice. The pin for the stationary bicycle was missing in the fitness center along with pin for work out machine.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 16, 2016James G, Oh No! It looks like we dropped the ball on this! We will continue to improve our breakfast offering and ensure our food quality is top notch. We have addressed the issue in the fitness center and we hope that you can give us a second try on your next visit to Fort Worth.
- Evelyn CFort Worth, United States“loved the stay front office clerk not so great review by Evelyn C from Fort Worth, United States”ReviewedJanuary 20, 2016Trip type:Familywas not told that i had to have my card approved for $20 for incidentals, I withdrew my money due to needing cash all weekend for cheer competition. Agent at front desk did not want to rent me the room as i was checking in at 11 p.m. said nothing could be do. Asked to call manager and manager approved cash deposit when agent stated that was not even an option.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 22, 2016Dear Evelyn, I hope all is well. I would like to first apologize on our behalf for not informing you about our incidentals policy. Per our hotel policy we do no accept cash for incidentals, and this may only be overridden by a manager. I will look further into who was of service to you during your check in process to ensure that we are providing great care and offering solutions to get you settled into your room as quick as possible. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations for future visits to Fort Worth. Should you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to me. Warm regards, Kayleigh ReyesRoss
106-110 of 114 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC