Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 413 traveler reviews
Ranked #74 of 114 hotels in Fort Worth
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- X6458HHdannywWathena, United States“Wow For the Price review by X6458HHdannyw from Wathena, United States”ReviewedJuly 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessFrom the moment I walked into the lobby and saw the waterfall and restaurant I knew I had hit the jackpot of hotels for the price I paid. Room was spacious, the front desk was the easiest check in I've had. Pool area was very nice and the breakfast area the next morning was fabulousStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Keebler_PhD“NOT FOR BUSINESS review by Keebler_PhD”ReviewedJuly 07, 2017Trip type:BusinessPromised internet wired and wireless. the hotel had neither. had to work from my cell phone. useless hotel and a wasted stay. numerous issues, only partial resolved and the maintenance crew was very UNKNOWLEDGEABLE. management totally does not care, only provided lip service. upon check out, was promised a partial refund, did not receive it. TERRIBLE hotel.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 08, 2017Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services.I did have the opportunity to speak with you during your stay on property and fixed your concern immediately and follow up with you. Additionally, I would like to assure you that you did receive a Guest Satisfaction discount before you check out as promised. If you would like for me to forward you your folio, please feel free to reach out to me. In regards to your concerns about wired internet as we spoke on property we unfortunately did not offer wired internet, but we do offer wireless internet as well as a 24 hour business center and you informed me that our computer was not compatible with wireless option. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Should you have any concerns arise during or after your next stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.
- 138hilaryhFort Worth, United States“Lovely Hotel but too far out review by 138hilaryh from Fort Worth, United States”ReviewedJune 27, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayLovely Hotel for a couple of nights or for passing through Texas but not one if you want to walk around to various Restaurants for an evening meal you had to have a car or taxi to the centre about 20-30 mins away.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 28, 2017Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding a great Restaurant and Sports Bar to the hotel as well as many other great outlets for our guest to have everything they need right here in our building. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future to share these experiences with us.
- 687pritypBakerfield, United States“Beds are awesome!! review by 687prityp from Bakerfield, United States”ReviewedJune 26, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThis hotel is great with one of the best beds ever!! Would be great if they had microwaves and air conditioning in the hallways. With the hotel having a huge event going on and the hot summer months, the combination of slow elevators plus hot hallways was not good!! Staff was excellent and very helpful!!StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 28, 2017Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your rest here at the hotel. We loved to hear your feedback, and I wanted to assure you that we are addressing getting cooler air in the hallways especially for the hot days. We also have many great additions coming to the hotel in the coming months. We hope you have you join us again soon to share the experience with us.
- TheTruth_7Texas“Not Fair to All review by TheTruth_7 from Texas”ReviewedJune 26, 2017Trip type:FamilyA White Lady who was uncomfortable with the presence of a Black Family at the Pool, complained to Hotel Staff that they were a Nuisance. The Hotel Staff gave that Family a Hard Time and they left the Premise in order to Please One White Woman!StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 28, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Radisson Fort Worth South and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure any situation is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
21-25 of 120 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC