Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,030 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Freehold
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Cici-UniqueNew York City, New York“Great Location review by Cici-Unique from New York City, New York”ReviewedSeptember 13, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayI enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hotel is very clean. The rooms are very spacious with lots of storage for clothing. Sleep number beds and refrigerator which are always a plus. Hotel outside pool is very nice and clean. The hotel is in a great location. Went to Six Flags which is only 15 mins away by car. There is the Freehold Mall a minute away. Walmart is across the street. Quite a few restaurants are also across the street. Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse and Chipolte etc. Friendly, courteous employees.StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Stephen SBridgewater, United States“Overpriced drinks review by Stephen S from Bridgewater, United States”ReviewedSeptember 07, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayWay overpriced drinks and poor bedding. Waited over an hour after check in time to get the room. Drinks in bar were out of sight and they closed the bar for 2 hours to have teenage barmitz fa party, while paying hotel guest were waiting to use the bar!StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 08, 2016Dear Stephen, We are very sorry to hear that you did not completely enjoy your stay with us at the Radisson Freehold. We understand that your room was not ready upon our normal check-in time of 3:00 pm, and we apologize. For the inconvenience, we paid for a round of drinks in our on-site restaurant during the wait and checked you into the first available room. We apologize again for the inconveniences you experienced, and we hope you consider staying with us again in the future. Sincerely, Radisson Freehold
- JulietteFordsfords“sleepless in Freehold N.J. review by JulietteFords from fords”ReviewedSeptember 06, 2016Trip type:FamilyRequests room on above 1st and second floors. Especially if you are there for a weekend. Party goers have no respect for you trying to sleep. If you have to be up early for traveling, then you probably won't get a good nights sleep.StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 12, 2016Thank you for your review. We apologize that some noise disrupted your recent stay with us. We always encourage our guests to contact the front desk or management as soon as a problem arises. We would have alerted our security staff to quiet down the noisy guests. Again, we apologize this was your experience, and we hope you consider staying with us again so we can show you the award-winning accommodations and service we're known for.
- Erik MEd, Sweden“all review by Erik M from Ed, Sweden”ReviewedSeptember 03, 2016Trip type:BusinessYour crev behave very nice and helpful to me. Food in restaurant was excellent. Cleaning of room and all service was good. So next time I come back to Freehold I will return to your Hotel. Regards Erik MelinStayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 06, 2016Thank you very much!
- Kathy TClark, New Jersey“Stay to attend funeral review by Kathy T from Clark, New Jersey”ReviewedSeptember 03, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel was adequate for our needs. Attended wake and funeral in Jackson. Hotel was recommended by family of deceased. Room seemed a little dated but it was clean and serviceable. Repast at hotel on September 1st was very nice.StayedSeptember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
76-80 of 288 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC