Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,040 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Freehold
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jmjams“Review review by jmjams”ReviewedJuly 06, 2018Trip type:CouplesAgain I say your alert system is suboptimal. Most guests did not hear the alert and evacuate the hotel. I heard it and woke my husband who did not hear it. If there was a true event, lives would have been lost. Difficult to sleep after this.StayedJune 2018July 09, 2018Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, we had another guest pull the fifth floor station late that night. Our Front Desk Representatives continuously made announcements over the PA system that the hotel needed to be evacuated. We will address your comments with our security company to see if there is a way to make the volume louder. We apologize this was your experience, and we hope you choose to stay with us in the future.
- jfgrahamjrBoston, Massachusetts“2 night stay review by jfgrahamjr from Boston, Massachusetts”ReviewedJune 27, 2018Trip type:Familybreakfast was not good! over $60 for a family of 4, all food served was very cold. not much seemed to be made fresh - would not recommend to anyone staying - all other issues regarding my stay was excellent - will certainly stay again and eat breakfast at McDonalds.StayedJune 2018June 28, 2018We sincerely apologize for your experience with our hotel breakfast. I have brought these concerns directly to hotel management and they are speaking directly with kitchen staff to resolve this issue for the future. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, otherwise!
- dmblev4New Jersey“Business Travel review by dmblev4 from New Jersey”ReviewedJune 26, 2018Trip type:BusinessConvenient to all amenities, easy parking , check-in/out, clean rooms and comfy beds. Bathrooms can use a little updating, but weren't terrible. Room service was really overpriced, but hotel is within quick drive to lots of restaurants/markets/take-out, etc.StayedJune 2018June 27, 2018Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!
- Jake K“Floridian review by Jake K”ReviewedJune 24, 2018Trip type:FamilyStayed at this hotel for a family event. Front desk staff was cheerful; room was available even though we checked in very early; room was clean. The room was equipped with a coffee maker, refrigerator and a safe.StayedJune 2018June 25, 2018Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back.
- jessicamW3073HENEWARK“Loved it! review by jessicamW3073HE from NEWARK”ReviewedJanuary 02, 2018Trip type:Familyloved it loved it loved i really enjoyed my stay. clean bath room and tub, nicely decorated towels, Plushy super soft bead, clean white sheets ,bathroom towels white clean fresh smell,nice flat screen nice size, TV guide,clean flr rug. Nice full length mirror hanging on the wall. comfortable frig,cofee maker, nice matress,nicely decorated for the Holidays, good hospitality. elavator clean and fast.vending machine had good snacks at a reasonable price, clean toilet enough toilet paper tissue,lots of space to put away cloths,nice furniture the BED was so comfortable, windows were dreamy i just love love loved it.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 05, 2018Thank you so much! We are thrilled you loved everything about your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
6-10 of 292 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC