Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,009 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Freehold
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Rob N“excellent review by Rob N”ReviewedNovember 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyExcellent Excellent staff, service Very clean great location Great bang for the buck Cant wait to stay there again Restaurant was a treat Perfect for family and business Bed was very comfortable Safe areaStayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- johnmM9131JDChapel Hill, United States“Thanksgiving trip review by johnmM9131JD from Chapel Hill, United States”ReviewedNovember 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice hotel. Room is spacious and super clean. 2 min ride to Freehold Mall. Front lobby staff could use a little bit of friendliness. eligj3gj'w3jelk;sfaogejgpejgpoejgjepjgepogjoejgojepowajpojhgeojlml.mg;eojg;eojg;oek aogjepojgepojgpeojhpoejhpjeogpk ;ojhepojghpeojgStayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 30, 2017Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, but we apologize the staff wasn't friendly. We will review your comments with everyone as we should all be providing exceptional service at all times. Thank you again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again.
- U968BAedwardhDayton, United States“No other choice review by U968BAedwardh from Dayton, United States”ReviewedNovember 24, 2017Trip type:FamilyWe would not have stayed here if there were any other hotels nearby. Weddings every weekend, multiple functions with lots of drunk noisy guests. We are talking 1 am parties going on in room next door.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 28, 2017We apologize this was your experience at the Radisson Freehold. While we do host weddings at the hotel often, we have security on property to handle any excessive noise. We would like to know more about what happened so we can improve moving forward. At your convenience, please feel free to reach out to management at 732-780-3400. Thank you.
- Beth E“Inhospitable hotel review by Beth E”ReviewedNovember 21, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe room was overpriced and the staff rude. The room and hotel were clean and fresh, but the poor lighting and climate control really took away from the experience. The rooms were quiet, and the furniture was comfortable. Overall... you pay for convenience and location, I'm just not sure it was worth the price.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 22, 2017We are very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay. We have addressed your concerns with management, and we will look into how we can improve moving forward. We hope you consider staying with us again in the future.
- kaylabF4940IWNew York City, United States“Comfortable Hotel review by kaylabF4940IW from New York City, United States”ReviewedNovember 09, 2017Trip type:CouplesThis hotel had comfortable rooms with nice beds. It felt clean and luxurious. The lighting was great as was the water pressure. The staff was friendly and attentive in the hotel, although the breakfast isn't the best. However, there were a lot of food choices. It's probably better if you wake up early enough when it's still hot.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 285 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC