Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,043 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Freehold
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- dmblev4New Jersey“Business Travel review by dmblev4 from New Jersey”ReviewedJune 26, 2018Trip type:BusinessConvenient to all amenities, easy parking , check-in/out, clean rooms and comfy beds. Bathrooms can use a little updating, but weren't terrible. Room service was really overpriced, but hotel is within quick drive to lots of restaurants/markets/take-out, etc.StayedJune 2018June 27, 2018Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!
- Jake K“Floridian review by Jake K”ReviewedJune 24, 2018Trip type:FamilyStayed at this hotel for a family event. Front desk staff was cheerful; room was available even though we checked in very early; room was clean. The room was equipped with a coffee maker, refrigerator and a safe.StayedJune 2018June 25, 2018Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back.
- jessicamW3073HENEWARK“Loved it! review by jessicamW3073HE from NEWARK”ReviewedJanuary 02, 2018Trip type:Familyloved it loved it loved i really enjoyed my stay. clean bath room and tub, nicely decorated towels, Plushy super soft bead, clean white sheets ,bathroom towels white clean fresh smell,nice flat screen nice size, TV guide,clean flr rug. Nice full length mirror hanging on the wall. comfortable frig,cofee maker, nice matress,nicely decorated for the Holidays, good hospitality. elavator clean and fast.vending machine had good snacks at a reasonable price, clean toilet enough toilet paper tissue,lots of space to put away cloths,nice furniture the BED was so comfortable, windows were dreamy i just love love loved it.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 05, 2018Thank you so much! We are thrilled you loved everything about your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
- P5563WZamandasSan Francisco, United States“Ants! review by P5563WZamandas from San Francisco, United States”ReviewedDecember 30, 2017Trip type:CouplesAvoid this hotel! My room was swarming with ants in the entryway and bathroom, I was afraid to walk around barefoot! I mentioned this to the receptionist upon checkout, and she did not offer to provide any discount or do anything to remedy the situation. And it wasn't just our room - our friends' room had a waterbug on the ceiling.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 03, 2018Thank you for your review. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your stay, and we are very disappointed you found some ants in your room. We always advise our guests to contact management as soon as a problem arises so we can address it immediately. We would have been happy to move you to another room if we had known prior to you checking out. We understand that management got in touch with you and offered your compensation for the inconvenience. Again, we sincerely apologize this was your experience, and we hope you consider staying with us in the future so we can show you the exceptional service and accommodations we are known for.
- MereclyMilford, Delaware“Convenient for visiting Freehold review by Merecly from Milford, Delaware”ReviewedDecember 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyBusiness class room definitely worth the up-charge. Breakfast (either buffet or menu choice) is included and a very pleasant experience. There aren't many choices in this area and this is definitely the best option.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
11-15 of 295 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC