Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,030 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Freehold
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- carimia1Mt Holly, NC“YOU CANNOT PICK A BETTER PLACE TO STAY review by carimia1 from Mt Holly, NC”ReviewedJuly 20, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis hotel is my go to place whenever Iam in New Jersey. There isn't much you could find wrong here. From the front desk personnel to the management it is top of the line. The most important thing to me is cleanliness and this hotel fits the bill. The lobby is immaculate as well as the corridors and rooms. The beds are comfy and once you cover yourself with the awesome blankets you'll never want to get up. We like our room cold and the air conditioner worked incredibly well. The hotel was surprisingly quiet considering the hotel was always almost fully booked. There is not a complementary breakfast but there is a great restaurant should you like to eat at your hotel but there is a charge for that. We never had a problem with parking especially if you come back late at night there was always places to park. It is very heavily booked on the weekends as they have beautiful venues for weddings and parties. If you know you want to stay here book early. The hotel is in a great location, convenient to restaurants, shopping (wal-Mart & Sams club) across the street. and Rt 9. All in all, this is one of my favorite hotels.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Janie P“Excellent hotel in Freehold review by Janie P”ReviewedJuly 15, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe Radisson Freehold is a great hotel in an office park area and near the large Mall. It is nicely decorated and very comfortable. We stay there whenever we are in the area visiting family. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was great. There was fruit and coffee in the lobbyStayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 20, 2017Thank you!
- louannd245Dayton, OH, United States“Freehold, NJ wedding review by louannd245 from Dayton, OH, United States”ReviewedJuly 03, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice hotel, good location close to several stores, a mall, and eating places, clean, comfy beds, could use larger pillows. A/C didn't work super great in our room (211), and we had a view of a rooftop and equipment outside our window. Not a big bother, but the main thing was the air not working properly. VERY expensive! We received a "reduced rate" of $178 for a wedding, and I heard the desk clerk quote lower rates for a gov't check-in as well as two others. Not pleased with that. I so wish hotels would get quieter closing doors; it's annoying to hear doors slamming at all hours, so I didn't sleep well though the beds were quite comfy.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Franco ADallas, United States“Poor Customer Service review by Franco A from Dallas, United States”ReviewedJuly 03, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe staff does not care about your needs and is never available to assist you. Front desk never answers the phone to leave a wake up call. Gym did not have water jug replace in a week. I will no longer stay there and have decided to go to another hotel farther away and drive to my office instead of staying there and dealing with poor service and feeling live I'm invisible.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 05, 2017Thank you for posting a review. We apologize that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff during your stay. Also, we are sorry to hear about the issue you had with the jug in our fitness center at that time. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving our best “Yes I Can!” service. Your feedback has been forwarded to management, and we will be reaching out to you with a personal apology soon. Again, we sincerely apologize this was your experience, and we hope you consider staying with us again moving forward.
- Andrea BChicago, Illinois“Value/comfort/excellence review by Andrea B from Chicago, Illinois”ReviewedJune 28, 2017Trip type:FamilyJust stayed at this very convenient and well run hotel. Everything was top notch. Beds/lighting and food. The staff was more than helpful- they found an item that I had left in my room and tracked me down to return it. Thanks again!StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
31-35 of 288 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC