Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,002 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Freehold
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 52angeliquecLouisville, United States“Noisy and Dirty review by 52angeliquec from Louisville, United States”ReviewedJune 05, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayMy room was on the first floor and I could hear everything from the lobby and outside in the parking lot. I could hear babies crying from what I think was a room near me. The hallway smelled of smoke (my room was non-smoking). From the website, I expected this hotel to be quite nice however I was greatly disappointed. For the cost I expected more. I would have rather stayed at a cheaper hotel since the quality would have been the same and at least I would have paid less.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 06, 2017Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are very disappointed to hear that this was your experience during your stay at the Radisson Freehold. After looking at your reservation, we see that you were in a room located near an exit door that guests typically frequent to enter/exit and smoke. We sincerely apologize this was your experience, and we would have been happy to relocate you to another room during your second nights stay. We hope you consider staying with us again in the future.
- jameswJ6479TJFreehold, United States“Hotel accommodations review review by jameswJ6479TJ from Freehold, United States”ReviewedJune 02, 2017Trip type:BusinessExcellent place to spend the night. Every aspect of the stay was excellent. The people and the room accommodations were way above average. I would stay at a Radisson with out question on my next trip.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 05, 2017Thank you for the outstanding review! We are thrilled that you had a great stay with us at the Radisson Freehold and plan on staying with us in the future. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay!
- Nancy HBuffalo, New York“Family wedding review by Nancy H from Buffalo, New York”ReviewedMay 31, 2017Trip type:FamilyHotel was non descriptive, clean room, great front desk service and cleaning staff. Restaurant staff was rude, possible because they're under staffed. Price was on the high side, but I think all hotels are charging more than most of them are worth.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 05, 2017Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, but it is disappointing to hear about your experience in our restaurant. We sincerely apologize, and we will review your concerns with management.
- rhondasJ8779SZ“Problems with room air conditioner review by rhondasJ8779SZ”ReviewedMay 30, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe AC was not working in our room . It was an old unit and should have been replaced. We were given another room (thanks to Katie) but it meant I had to repack all our belongings and move and unpack again. The pool looked beautiful but there was a notice saying that you could not go swimming. Considering the high cost of the room they should be providing a complementary continental breakfast. The onsite restaurant was very pricey. The room was very nice but not worth the price.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 31, 2017We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience. We understand there were some issues with your HVAC unit, and we had maintenance look into the issue immediately. Unfortunately, we were unable to open the pool this weekend. For the safety of our guests, the pool needs to remain closed. Again, we sincerely apologize this was your experience, and we hope you consider staying with us again in the future.
- sethsmom90Howell, New Jersey“Best stay in the area review by sethsmom90 from Howell, New Jersey”ReviewedMay 24, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI recently stayed for several days. Clean, quiet rooms. Not a new hotel, but well kept. Right off the highway, near shopping and restaurants. Quite close to the CentraState Medical Center (hospital). Not very far from Six Flags NJ. Front desk and Restaurant Managers and personnel were friendly and attentive. Hotel traffic and room rate steppe up over the weekend, as wedding parties kept the place in demand. Would recommend if needed to stay in the area.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 26, 2017Thank you for your outstanding review! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we greatly appreciate your recommendation to other travelers. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!
31-35 of 281 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC