Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 252 traveler reviews
Ranked #24 of 64 hotels in Fresno
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Daniel YChula Vista, United States“Great Stay review by Daniel Y from Chula Vista, United States”ReviewedAugust 22, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was clean, well-maintained and operated by a friendly staff. I was very satisfied with the room and overall experience. I would definitely stay here again; I truly had no complaints about anything. Great job Fresno Radisson team!StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 23, 2016Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you on a future trip to the area.
- Adam HSparks, United States“Great location for my business needs review by Adam H from Sparks, United States”ReviewedAugust 17, 2016Trip type:BusinessI was very pleased with my experience at the Fresno Radisson! The room was very clean, the cleaning staff did a great job. I found that they organized my personal items which was very helpful. The food was very good and the staff from registration to maintenance were polite and helpful. I highly recommend this location to anyone needing to stay in Fresno.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 19, 2016Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the great food we serve at our Zest Restaurant, our guest rooms and our great guest service. We look forward to your next stay!
- Ricardo MSan Diego, United States“Rate Radisson @ Fresno review by Ricardo M from San Diego, United States”ReviewedAugust 11, 2016Trip type:BusinessWorst hotel ever... if you visit Fresno select Double Tree hotel... Old and damaged furniture, small lobby bar, small business center, dirty carpets, no sleep number bed, cheap pillows... And a lot of noise during my stayStayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 23, 2016Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are dismayed to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We will review your comments with our housekeeping department and address the issues you brought to our attention.
- Youn PFresno, United States“Nice Stay review by Youn P from Fresno, United States”ReviewedAugust 10, 2016Trip type:CouplesAlthough not all services were used, the room was decent and cleanliness was a huge plus. Aside from the noise from the construction going on outside and the area of stay, it was a pleasant experience.StayedAugust 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 11, 2016Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the noise from the construction. This is the painful part of the revitalization of the downtown area. The city is reconstruction the Fulton Mall area to an urban shopping and nightlife area that will be enjoyed in the near future.
- Lisa KArroyo Grande, United States“Hotel Staff was awesome review by Lisa K from Arroyo Grande, United States”ReviewedJuly 29, 2016Trip type:BusinessI had a lunch event with 40 people. We needed to make some last min changes. The staff was very helpful and professional about making the changes. Awesome job!I would recommend this hotel to any business travelers.StayedJuly 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 30, 2016We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our banquet facilities and staff. We hope to see you on a future visit to Fresno.
86-90 of 105 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC