Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 270 traveler reviews
Ranked #26 of 64 hotels in Fresno
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Jan BBenicia, United States“wedding review by Jan B from Benicia, United States”ReviewedNovember 12, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice hotel, room very clean, beds outstanding. Easy access in and out of the hotel. Staff was very friendly. The free water was nice. Great view from room facing the golf course. Quiet outside. I would strongly recommend this hotel.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 756dicksTuolumne, United States“Constantly improving review by 756dicks from Tuolumne, United States”ReviewedOctober 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessI have visited this hotel many times over the years and they are always getting better and better. The complete team from the General Manager on down is always pleasant and easy to work with. The hotel is located in Downtown Fresno and easy walking to many attractions.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Nick CCanyon Country, United States“"Home Away From Home" review by Nick C from Canyon Country, United States”ReviewedOctober 31, 2017Trip type:BusinessMost welcoming staff and accommodations I have ever experienced, and I have stayed at many places! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for whatever brings you to town. You will enjoy your stay here. Take advantage of a highly enjoyable stay here.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Diane WMarina del Rey, California“hotel review review by Diane W from Marina del Rey, California”ReviewedOctober 18, 2017Trip type:BusinessI was put in room next to ice machine, I listened to people getting ice all night long and got no sleep. Bathtub pealing. Hotel is very dirty. A lot of construction going on in from of hotel helped add to the noise and dirt. The courthouse is across the street.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 26, 2017Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the inconvenience. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
- matthewrR1642PEUnited States“Parking is a hassle, and hotel staff do not address identified issues review by matthewrR1642PE from United States”ReviewedOctober 16, 2017Trip type:BusinessTVs do not allow switching of inputs, when brought up to front desk they offered 2 options; I bring my own remote, or a technician can stop by to try to help. I waited 3+ hours and no one stopped by my room, no one called. I waited until 10 to put up my do not disturb sign and went to bed. Getting into the parking lot is ok, but getting out is a hassle.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 19, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
16-20 of 106 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC