Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 233 traveler reviews
Ranked #22 of 64 hotels in Fresno
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- dianaj809LAs Vegas, United States“Survey review by dianaj809 from LAs Vegas, United States”ReviewedAugust 10, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayI enjoyed the stay beds were comfortable. Bathroom not pleasing. I reside in Las Vegas NV and I love to frequent our rooms in the area. My main concern is the bathroom area. Focusing my attention on the tub area. I did not feel comfortable taking a bath and used the shower only.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 13, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are glad you enjoyed the beds in your room and sorry you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your restroom. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure the same issues do not arise.
- 117harleenkVancouver, Canada“Very Bad costumer Service and Unsanitary Hotel review by 117harleenk from Vancouver, Canada”ReviewedAugust 08, 2017Trip type:Familythe front desk staff when arriving to the hotel was extremely rude with so much attitude, the hotel room cleanliness was horrible, it almost looked like the washroom has never been cleaned. I would highly not recommend booking this hotel.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 13, 2017We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, we will address our unsatisfactory service with our front desk team and cleanliness with our housekeeping department to ensure the same issues do not arise.
- michelleaK4349KJLos Banos, United States“Clean and comfortable for a great price review by michelleaK4349KJ from Los Banos, United States”ReviewedJuly 30, 2017Trip type:BusinessI attended a two day conference that took place at the hotel. The room was clean,comfortable, a little noisy prior to falling asleep, but had a good nite's sleep. The restaurant had good food. The reception staff was friendly and professional. The conference room was also comfortable. Easy access from Hwy 99. The price was great. I would highly recommend.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 13, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we apologize regarding the noise, we will follow up with our security team to ensure the same problem does not arise. We look forward to your next stay!
- Douglas MSacramento, CA, United States“FIVE STAR HOTEL review by Douglas M from Sacramento, CA, United States”ReviewedJuly 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessSpent three days, two nights, no problem checking in at 10:30 a.m. and late checkout is available. Close to the AMTRK and Greyhound Bus Station and shuttle service to and from the airport is only a phone call away. I am a Vietnam Veteran rated with a service connected of 100% by the Veteran's Administration. The staff at the buffet did not hesitate at all meals to assist me by holding my plate and putting on the items I selected. (Excellent buffet each day for all three meals. At breakfast they even have a omelet station where you get an omelet made to order delivered to your table. Refills on coffee and juice are free and the staff is constantly moving through the guests making sure you like what you have and filling your drinks and offering to get you additional food. Large elevators and rooms, with good beds and quiet location allows restful sleep and pleasant atmosphere within the rooms. All Staff members from the Manager through housekeepers were accessible and attentive.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 13, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to your next stay.
- Randy SOakhurst“Nice hotel. Great Breakfast. Friendly Staff. review by Randy S from Oakhurst”ReviewedJuly 14, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was yummy! The hotel was very clean and our room was very spacious. The only negative parts were the broken sofa bed and the water pressure in the shower not being very strong.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 13, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your breakfast in our restaurant, and that you were pleased with the service provided by our staff. We look forward to your next stay.
16-20 of 93 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC