Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,612 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 41 hotels in Green Bay
76% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Gini1444Appleton, Wisconsin“Fair Hotel but..... review by Gini1444 from Appleton, Wisconsin”ReviewedJune 20, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayBEWARE! if there is an event in town be prepared to pay a minimum of triple the price per night without advanced warning! Check the events or call ahead to make sure you don't get caught off guard with the price!StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 21, 2017Thank you for choosing our hotel for the Billy Joel concert at Lambeau Field. I agree, always make advance reservations when traveling. During busy dates or special events, rates will be higher than when visiting during slower times.
- carolynz355Green Bay, United States“rates review by carolynz355 from Green Bay, United States”ReviewedJune 20, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayrates are different for same events. Not consistent. was not happy with the different prices for rooms, when my daughter got a cheaper rate with free breakfasts we had to pay for firsst and payed more than she did for the second night and still get breakfast included.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 21, 2017Thank you for choosing our hotel. We do have many different rates and packages available. I do recommend asking for our bed and breakfast or casino package when you visit. It is one of our best values.
- 69rossgAkwesasne, United States“Great Hotel review by 69rossg from Akwesasne, United States”ReviewedJune 19, 2017Trip type:BusinessNo issues, friendly staff, great location from the airport, short drive to Lambeau Field, Shuttle driver was super nice(John) and dropped us off and picked us up whenever he wasn't busy at the airport. Gave us local tips on where to eat and all were excellent! Would definitely stay at this hotel again if ever in the area.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 21, 2017Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to our city. I do hope that you have another chance to visit us in the future.
- 900barbnBirnamwood, United States“Nice Stay review by 900barbn from Birnamwood, United States”ReviewedJune 19, 2017Trip type:BusinessOverall, a very nice facility. Meeting areas, banquet facilities, casino and several food venues make for a great visit. I found the staff to be very friendly, and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay again.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 21, 2017Thank you for choosing our hotel when your travels bring you to the Green Bay area. All of us here look forward to many more.
- 870liannedOneida, United States“Family time review by 870lianned from Oneida, United States”ReviewedJune 19, 2017Trip type:FamilyMy favorite place to celebrate birthdays and family leisure time during the long winter months. Beautiful décor and culture displayed. Summer scenery around the hotel is stunning, with wildlife and trails for enjoying nature.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 21, 2017Thank you for choosing our hotel to spend your special occasions. We hope to see you for many more.
1-5 of 893 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC