Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 2,008 traveler reviews
Ranked #17 of 43 hotels in Green Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- blokar6“Radisson 1 night stay review by blokar6”ReviewedNovember 11, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayI booked a room for my friend and daughter to enjoy an overnite stay during a visit to shop in and around Green Bay. Room was nice but bathroom could use remodel and also add some plug ins for plugging in phones near bedStayedNovember 2018November 12, 2018Good afternoon, Thank you for your recent visit to the Radisson Green Bay. You will be happy to hear that we will be doing a full renovation starting in January of 2019. All of our bathrooms will be redone as part of our renovation and we will have plenty of USB ports available near the bed and throughout the room. Come back and see us soon!
- cmw7429Green Bay, Wisconsin“Almost there review by cmw7429 from Green Bay, Wisconsin”ReviewedNovember 11, 2018Trip type:Solo travelThis was a quick trip to avoid a pending snow storm, great location to airport, hotel has all the amenities you would need. Service was good, rooms were clean, restaurant was clean, fast and food was very good. Not a big Gluten Free menu if that’s a concern for you, like it is for me.StayedNovember 2018
- Passport10244715481“Pleasant experience review by Passport10244715481”ReviewedNovember 08, 2018Trip type:FamilyEverything was in satisfactory order from the room to the dining experience. Also the convenience of the casino was an added joy. If we had used the pool I’m sure that would have been an added plus. We will come againStayedNovember 2018November 12, 2018Thank you for the great feedback! We look forward to your next visit with us!
- 796charlenejThiensville, Wisconsin“Poor check in review by 796charlenej from Thiensville, Wisconsin”ReviewedNovember 04, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayWhat the hell? If you have a hotel that is full please provide people to check in customers in a timely basis. Really? Staff did not appear to be concerned that there was a long line of people trying to check in.StayedOctober 2018November 07, 2018Good morning, I apologize for the long wait that you had to check into the hotel. This is not typical of our hotel and we are working to correct the issues as well as train our staff to handle this better going forward. If coming back to the area, please let me know so I can offer you an upgraded room type. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org Have a great rest of the week!
- Odyssey67508508776Crivitz, Wisconsin“Alright review by Odyssey67508508776 from Crivitz, Wisconsin”ReviewedNovember 04, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayIt was a very nice hotel. There was no incentive to go in to the casino so we stayed away. Had there have been casino bucks we probably would have checked it out. Would be nice if there was free coffee and/or muffins in the morning for a light breakfast.StayedNovember 2018November 07, 2018Thank you so much for the feedback! Please look to book one of our Stay and Play packages for your next visit so you can take advantage of the Casino packages. Have a great week!
1-5 of 1,141 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC