Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,983 traveler reviews
Ranked #16 of 43 hotels in Green Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Anne BNew Berlin, Wisconsin“July trip review by Anne B from New Berlin, Wisconsin”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:CouplesAlways a pleasant experience, clean rooms , comfortable beds, and very friendly staff. Food at the Pine Tree was great and very attentive staff. Front desk personnel very pleasant, informed us of gambling perks included in room package .StayedJuly 2018July 11, 2018Thank you for writing a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.
- TG790Escanaba, Michigan“About what we expegted review by TG790 from Escanaba, Michigan”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:CouplesStayed one night the evening of July 7, wife and I were celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary. Check-in/check-out went well, nothing out of the ordinary. Hotel strongly recommends you not used a debit card, which most of us who travel often already know, but as someone who used to work at a hotel front desk, never hurts to remind people about the debit card issue. Stayed in Room 244, standard room with a king bed. It was fine, the TV was nice if you care about that sort of thing. Bed was very nice, but pillows were way too soft. Keep that in mind if you like a firmer pillow. Might want to bring your own. Also, the bathroom was very small, which could be an issue if two of you need to get ready at the same time. Did not use the pool on this trip, but did take a moment to feel the water and it was warm. There is a Starbucks coffee shop on site, but it's only open until noon and not open at all on Mondays. Internet was very good if that matters to you. Best parts about this hotel is it's connected to Oneida casino, it's right next to the local airport and it's very easy to get to, We have stayed here before, Doesn't blow us away, but always seems to meet our expectations.StayedJuly 2018July 11, 2018Thank you for the review. We are in the process of refreshing many areas of the hotel, so we look forward to your views after this is complete.
- rmcgeshickCrandon, Wisconsin“Perfect stay review by rmcgeshick from Crandon, Wisconsin”ReviewedJuly 10, 2018Trip type:FamilyEven though my stay was an overnight stay, the room was perfect and clean..Hotel staff was very helpful and check-in & check-out was smooth...We stayed to attend the LPGA event and we were very satisfied with the set up and information on the event that was provided to us.StayedJuly 2018July 11, 2018Your review is greatly appreciate! We are very happy to hear that it was everything that you expected. We look forward to your next visit.
- Lynette SStillwater, Minnesota“Great hotel experience review by Lynette S from Stillwater, Minnesota”ReviewedJuly 09, 2018Trip type:FamilyExcellent customer service cleanliness. The price is reasonable and a bargain for the value. Additionally, the hotel offers lots of entertainment and dining options. There is plenty of parking. The location is easy to access and nearby many attractionsStayedJune 2018July 10, 2018We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your return.
- Rachel KWaupun, United States“Last Minute Stay review by Rachel K from Waupun, United States”ReviewedJuly 09, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe were in town for a softball tournament and at the last minute decided to see if a room was available. We stayed for the one night, so not much time to explore anything. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.StayedJuly 2018July 09, 2018Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that we were your last minute choice and hope that you stay again on your next visit to Green Bay,
81-85 of 1,119 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC