Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,968 traveler reviews
Ranked #16 of 43 hotels in Green Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Steven HMinneapolis“Go Vikings review by Steven H from Minneapolis”ReviewedSeptember 17, 2018Trip type:CouplesGood hotel. Could use multi million dollar makeover, to be best hotel in area. They have all the infrastructure, but the hotel is getting tired and worn out. Good location, a lot of things to see and do.StayedSeptember 2018September 20, 2018Good afternoon, Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad you brought up renovation since that is exactly what we will be doing starting in January of 2019 once the football season is complete. Thank you for your loyalty over the years and we look forward to having you stay with us into the new year with our renovated guest rooms!
- christina10962018Racine, Wisconsin“Great value! review by christina10962018 from Racine, Wisconsin”ReviewedSeptember 17, 2018Trip type:BusinessI would highly recommend this hotel for any business related conference. Having gone to several different hotel and conference centers, in my opinion, the Radisson Green Bay does the best job overall.StayedSeptember 2018
- KYLE TWAUTOMA“Kyle Tarr review by KYLE T from WAUTOMA”ReviewedSeptember 15, 2018Trip type:BusinessVery nice property. Stayed for conference. Rooms very clean, nice beds, quality clean linens. Staff at conference excellent. Waiter at Pine Tree Grill not attentive. Waited forever for meal, asked for beverage refill never got one. Had to go find hostess and had to eait 10 minutes. It was not busy at 8 pm with 3 waiters.StayedSeptember 2018
- ladyj7772018Sheboygan, Wisconsin“What a nightmare review by ladyj7772018 from Sheboygan, Wisconsin”ReviewedSeptember 15, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayI would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Did not have my reservation, luckily I had a copy. Asked for a rollaway bed when making the reservation and upon check-in and went to the room and when asking about when the bed would come was told we couldn't have one. Then given a dark room with décor from the 60's with a couch that pulled out that was also from the 60's, plus there were no linens for it and we called to get some and we were given 1 sheet, then on the second try we were given 1 thin blanket and 2 sheets.. The room had a terrible odor, plus it was a handicap room so when you took a shower water was all over the tile floor in the area of the tub and toilet waiting for someone to all.(We did not need a handicap room) The coffee pot did not work, bugs on the floor, several lightbulbs over the sink burned out. There is no excuse for this.StayedSeptember 2018September 17, 2018Good Morning, I want to take the time to apologize for the problems you encountered while staying at our hotel. I would like to find out what room you were in so I can research this a bit better and find out what happened. I also would like to check with you to see if there is anything we can do to make this up to you. Our hotel will be undergoing a full renovation starting in January since ownership realizes that our rooms are very much in need of a renovation. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss further. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week. Sincerely, Steve Ninham General Manager
- 798marilynb“Excellent review by 798marilynb”ReviewedSeptember 10, 2018Trip type:FamilyA leisure vacation. Will recommend this hotel to our friends. Every time my husband and I come for a visit we always have a good time there and the food was great. The parking was great as well.We did everything there at the hotel.StayedSeptember 2018September 11, 2018Thank you for the great comments. We look forward to your next visit with us!
6-10 of 1,107 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC