Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,810 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 42 hotels in Green Bay
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jennifersV7518DEGreen Bay, United States“Great Place to Stay in Green Bay review by jennifersV7518DE from Green Bay, United States”ReviewedJanuary 09, 2018Trip type:FamilyI have checked other locations in Green Bay and the Radisson has the best prices and the most entertainment available with out ever leaving the hotel. From eating to swimming to gambling, there is something for everyone.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 12, 2018Thank you so much for the great review of our Radisson. It is nice to see that you have found your hotel of choice when your travels bring you to the Green Bay area.
- pattyj2018Green Bay, United States“Helpful Staff review by pattyj2018 from Green Bay, United States”ReviewedJanuary 07, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe rented a banquet room and all we had to do was call the number they provided and someone from banquet staff was there to help. Take away garbage, ask for scissors, tape. whatever we needed. I would recommend The Plaza Club at The Raddison Airport to anyone who needs a small room for a gathering.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 09, 2018Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent meeting. I am happy to see that everything went great.
- nancyc5“Radisson - Green Bay review by nancyc5”ReviewedJanuary 06, 2018Trip type:CouplesThe Radisson in Green Bay, WI is very comfortable. The rooms are nice and the atmosphere of the lobby is great. I love the fireplace. The food at the Pine Tree is great. Although I don't use the pool, it looks like a very nice area.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 09, 2018Thank you very much for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us.
- Gloria MCottage Grove, United States“Not the best stay review by Gloria M from Cottage Grove, United States”ReviewedJanuary 02, 2018Trip type:CouplesI would say if you like firm mattress and warm room this is the place for you. Otherwise you won't sleep much. Also if staying more then one night, you may want to bring your own amenities. They don't clean your room and prep for the next night of stay.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 03, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am sorry to hear that your room was not to your liking. We have within the last 6 months replaced all of our mattresses, so they are all new. We do also clean rooms each day unless the do not disturb is on the door. In this case we do not enter rooms. I do hope that you give us another chance to show you a great stay..
- P1188VEjoannegNeenah, United States“Cold Weather Get Away review by P1188VEjoanneg from Neenah, United States”ReviewedJanuary 01, 2018Trip type:CouplesOur stay was fun and relaxing. The hotel offered a clean room and hospitable staff. There were 2 dining options available which offered good food. I would recommend this hotel for pleasure or business travel.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad to see you were able to visit 2 of our many dining options during your stay with us. I hope you have a chance to check out some of the others the next time you visit us.
6-10 of 1,023 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC