Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,809 traveler reviews
Ranked #7 of 42 hotels in Green Bay
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- markbR1893PV“Good place for a hockey team outing review by markbR1893PV”ReviewedJanuary 01, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayVery good hotel, convenient location, friendly staff, enough food choices and attached to a casino but the hotel is far enough away from the casino that the hotel is quiet and does not smell like smoke. Plenty of parking for buses and campers. Our visit was for a high school hockey tournament and it worked out very well.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Thank you for choosing our Radisson for your recent stay in Green Bay. All of us here look forward to your return visit.
- Roger OMilwaukee“Good lodging lousy restaurant review by Roger O from Milwaukee”ReviewedDecember 31, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe staff was friendly, the room was clean. Drinks were fair priced but the dining was terrible. Food not to ordered temperature, half the items on the menu not available and cold food for the buffet. Dine off property and your stay will be much better.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to read that you found our dining outlets unacceptable. I can assure you that your comments have been shared with our food and beverage management team so they can work together to correct the problems.
- terryk2018“Great place to stay if you want a couple of days to relax. review by terryk2018”ReviewedDecember 31, 2017Trip type:CouplesExcellent -Rooms very nice. Staff professional and helful. Love connection to the casino. Nice choice of restaurants. Nice pool/hot tub accommodations. Are able to park right outside hotel or in a covered ramp.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Terryk, Thank you very much for the nice review of our Radisson. I am happy to see you enjoyed your time with us.
- Y3256JFrobertsMadison, United States“Comfortable stay review by Y3256JFroberts from Madison, United States”ReviewedDecember 30, 2017Trip type:CouplesNice comfortable stay, price is reasonable and staff were friendly. The hotel was next to the casino so it made it convenient to stay when the weather was very cold outside. I would recommend staying here.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 31, 2017Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us.
- jillhX5087KW“Wonderful Overnight Stay review by jillhX5087KW”ReviewedDecember 18, 2017Trip type:CouplesWe were greeted at the front desk by Nicole who couldn't have been more helpful. Our lunch and breakfast in the Pine Tree Restaurant were both lovely and the food was very artistically presented. We had a suite which was wonderful and very homey and comfy. It was a wonderful stay.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 19, 2017Thank you so much for the great review of our Radisson. All of us, including Nicole, look forward to your next visit.
11-15 of 1,023 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC