Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,867 traveler reviews
Ranked #15 of 42 hotels in Green Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Gloria MCottage Grove, United States“Not the best stay review by Gloria M from Cottage Grove, United States”ReviewedJanuary 02, 2018Trip type:CouplesI would say if you like firm mattress and warm room this is the place for you. Otherwise you won't sleep much. Also if staying more then one night, you may want to bring your own amenities. They don't clean your room and prep for the next night of stay.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 03, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am sorry to hear that your room was not to your liking. We have within the last 6 months replaced all of our mattresses, so they are all new. We do also clean rooms each day unless the do not disturb is on the door. In this case we do not enter rooms. I do hope that you give us another chance to show you a great stay..
- P1188VEjoannegNeenah, United States“Cold Weather Get Away review by P1188VEjoanneg from Neenah, United States”ReviewedJanuary 01, 2018Trip type:CouplesOur stay was fun and relaxing. The hotel offered a clean room and hospitable staff. There were 2 dining options available which offered good food. I would recommend this hotel for pleasure or business travel.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Thank you for the kind review of our hotel. I am glad to see you were able to visit 2 of our many dining options during your stay with us. I hope you have a chance to check out some of the others the next time you visit us.
- markbR1893PV“Good place for a hockey team outing review by markbR1893PV”ReviewedJanuary 01, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayVery good hotel, convenient location, friendly staff, enough food choices and attached to a casino but the hotel is far enough away from the casino that the hotel is quiet and does not smell like smoke. Plenty of parking for buses and campers. Our visit was for a high school hockey tournament and it worked out very well.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Thank you for choosing our Radisson for your recent stay in Green Bay. All of us here look forward to your return visit.
- Roger OMilwaukee“Good lodging lousy restaurant review by Roger O from Milwaukee”ReviewedDecember 31, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThe staff was friendly, the room was clean. Drinks were fair priced but the dining was terrible. Food not to ordered temperature, half the items on the menu not available and cold food for the buffet. Dine off property and your stay will be much better.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to read that you found our dining outlets unacceptable. I can assure you that your comments have been shared with our food and beverage management team so they can work together to correct the problems.
- terryk2018“Great place to stay if you want a couple of days to relax. review by terryk2018”ReviewedDecember 31, 2017Trip type:CouplesExcellent -Rooms very nice. Staff professional and helful. Love connection to the casino. Nice choice of restaurants. Nice pool/hot tub accommodations. Are able to park right outside hotel or in a covered ramp.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 02, 2018Terryk, Thank you very much for the nice review of our Radisson. I am happy to see you enjoyed your time with us.
11-15 of 1,024 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC