Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,202 traveler reviews
Ranked #13 of 49 hotels in Guatemala City
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- lindav1052018Fort Lauderdale, Florida“Guate review by lindav1052018 from Fort Lauderdale, Florida”ReviewedAugust 12, 2018Trip type:BusinessGood location, very spacious room and very clean, comfortable bed. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast spread. Would stay here again. Would recommend to my family and friends. See you next year again.StayedAugust 2018
- “Very bad experience with my staying at Radisson Hotel”ReviewedAugust 12, 2018Trip type:FamilyI checked in on Monday Aug 06 2018 to Aug 11 2018, my experience was terrible, I mean, there was not parking, I had to park my car somewhere else, Poor customer service, the cleaning items on the bathroom was very cheap, old towels, the zinc didn’t work, the shower was dirty, the floor was in a poor condition, the next day I want to use the swimming pool and it was smal only 4 people can feet in there, my family come to visited me and they were rejected by front desk, this hotel was more expensive then Tikal fuera and the difference in quality is tremendously compare to Tikal Hotel, i was staying in tikal hotel the week before and believe me the rate was cheaper and the quality was 4 times better in everything. Thank you !StayedAugust 2018August 12, 2018Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay As part of Radisson Hotel Group, we will carefully investigate the details on your comment and we will definitely get back to you. Can you please let us know your room number and phone number by inbox to contact you personally and give you a better attention. We value your comments and will definitely take the necessary corrective measures. We apologize for all the inconveniences and hope you reconsider us when you're back in the area.
- garciadrewWest Covina, California“Bad Shuttle Service review by garciadrew from West Covina, California”ReviewedJuly 30, 2018Trip type:FamilyUpon arriving in lobby to take a shuttle that we had reserved the night before we were told that the shuttle was full and we would need to pay for our own Taxi. If the shuttle service was full we should have been told the night before to make proper arrangements. Not simply being booted out because we were the last ones to arrive to load.StayedJuly 2018
- analumv9Guatemala City, Guatemala“Stay at Radisson Hotel review by analumv9 from Guatemala City, Guatemala”ReviewedJuly 30, 2018Trip type:FamilyExcellent Hotel, great service, and the rooms very well, the jacuzzi and food too. I recommend this hotel at 100% I stay for just a night, But I would like to stay more night and enjoy mostly all the hotel.StayedJuly 2018
- michel13Allauchallauch“High standard room in a good guatemala city zone review by michel13Allauch from allauch”ReviewedJuly 19, 2018Trip type:Familygood service, large rooms, clean, good breakfast, close to Malls and others restaurants. Typically Radisson type with scandinavian looking furniture and decoration (no fantasy in rooms all large), quietStayedJuly 2018
1-5 of 82 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC