Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
2.0 of 5 stars Based on 288 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 4 hotels in Hauppauge
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- josephjhavrilla“Horrible review by josephjhavrilla”ReviewedJuly 07, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayPlease refund, AC was broken and the service was terrible. There was a heat wave and we were completely disappointed. The hotel was gross and the carpets were stained and ruffled. The lighting resembled a casino at 3am, it reeked of disappointment and dispair.StayedJune 2018July 10, 2018We are sorry to be reading this review, as it is our priority to provide the most comfortable experience for all who stay with us. If there is anything we can do to earn another visit, please contact our Front Office at (631) 231-1100. We hope to hear from you soon.
- kperdue2018“Clean room and great customer service review by kperdue2018”ReviewedJuly 06, 2018Trip type:FamilyI enjoyed my stay. The rooms were not what I expected based on the main area. The rooms are clean but could use some updating. Also, could use a refrigerator in each room. The service was very nice and polite. I really enjoyed talking with James as he made you feel at home. The rooms were clean and house keeping was great. I really was disappointed the fitness center was closed off and most of my stay the pool was closed. Its a bit pricey in my opinion but my company paid for my stay.StayedJune 2018July 09, 2018Thank you for the honest feedback on your recent stay. We are always looking for means to improve, and we will be sure to review your feedback with our staff to ensure the best visit for all our guests. We hope you will choose to stay with us the next time you are in town!
- papajuicePacific, Missouri“Radisson Stinks review by papajuice from Pacific, Missouri”ReviewedJuly 04, 2018Trip type:FamilyNothing but a complete make-over of rooms and hallways. Security needs to be upgraded. New carpets, walls, bedding,. Amenities need to be working (refrigerator). Torn carpets bot in room and hallways. There was a musty smell both in the hallway and room. Cleanliness applies to the age of the furniture, carpet, and bedding.StayedJune 2018July 13, 2018Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We apologize for any shortcomings on our end and we will utilize your comments for making improvements in the future. We hope for the chance to make this up to you someday and we appreciate your candid feedback.
- djphredrixSan Diego, California“Sleep was elusive review by djphredrix from San Diego, California”ReviewedJuly 03, 2018Trip type:CouplesA low intermittent rumble made sleep difficult. Not sure where the noise was coming from, but it wasn't anything in our room. The location is good, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. If I could be certain of getting a room away from the noise, I would gladly stay there again.StayedJune 2018July 13, 2018We are sorry to hear that your experience was not up to par. Thank you for making us aware of your concern so that we can investigate this right away. We apologize for any inconvenience and we hope for the opportunity to make this up to you in the future.
- maria BNew York City, New York“The hotel need to be updated and rooms need to be cleaned and mold dree review by maria B from New York City, New York”ReviewedJuly 03, 2018Trip type:FamilyWhen we first checked in our experience was not so bad. When we got to the room the bathrooms were not so clean. The ceilings and walls had areas with mold, dirt and dust. The restaurant was not so bad.StayedJuly 2018July 03, 2018Maria, we are sorry to read that you did not have a five-star stay with us. We apologize for any shortcomings on our end, which led to any discomfort. If there is anything we can do to earn another visit the next time you are in the area, please let us know.
6-10 of 16 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC