Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 304 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 22 hotels in Helena
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 600brianqClancy“Old hotel in need of remodel review by 600brianq from Clancy”ReviewedJune 27, 2018Trip type:FamilyEnded up here because the others were full. Nice staff but hotel is musty with loud A/C, little sound insulation, no complimentary breakfast and our room was covered with dog hair. I would not recommend it especially for $199 a night.StayedJune 2018July 03, 2018We are continually remodeling our property and are sorry to hear that you had a less than exemplary stay. Rest assured that your comments will be given to the appropriate department heads.
- katbellheikesBillings, Montana“Need to tell truth/upfront review by katbellheikes from Billings, Montana”ReviewedJune 25, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayI asked on the phone if it was 145 for our stay for all weekend. They said yes. When we got there my boyfriend asked if we could use his veteran id. They said yes. Next day woke up to find out I got charged 248 for our stay all weekend....next time let some one know it's going to truly be. Don't play a person that only make $10 an hour...StayedJune 2018July 03, 2018Thank you for leaving a review - we reserve government rooms at the per diem rate for Helena and add the appropriate taxes to the reservation. Unfortunately, it sounds like we had an issue with communication and for that we are very sorry.
- Joy HRonan, Montana“Wonderful review by Joy H from Ronan, Montana”ReviewedJune 22, 2018Trip type:BusinessMy room was so comfy and cozy. I usually have a hard time sleeping and the bed, pillows and comfortable just made you want to hurry and crawl in to the bed. The staff was very pleasant and cooperative and willing to help whenever asked. There were a few conferences in the hotel and we didn't have noise from any of them. The only problem was they were repairing something on the floor below the conference and it was horrible in the conference. However there was an agreement made with the construction people and it was a win win.StayedJune 2018July 03, 2018Joy H, In order to better serve our guests we must continually upgrade our services and establishment. The construction company we use is very good at working around meetings and break times. Thank you for the wonderful comments.
- cmaloney2018Butte, Montana“Super King Size Bed and Fireplace review by cmaloney2018 from Butte, Montana”ReviewedJune 21, 2018Trip type:BusinessI've stayed at this facility before the renovation, this is so much nicer and modern. It was a great place to stay. Somehow I was upgraded to the room with the fireplace, it was very hypnotic and relaxing.StayedJune 2018
- Mary SEkalaka, Montana“Over-rated, Over-priced review by Mary S from Ekalaka, Montana”ReviewedJanuary 11, 2018Trip type:BusinessHelena, MT is not noted as a hotel town--and this Radisson is a good illustration as to why. The facility tries to present itself as a conference/special events hotel, but it cuts a lot of corners both in terms of services/amenities offered, and overall value for money. The Days Inn just down the road offers comparably comfortable accommodations for half the price.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 158 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC