Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 546 traveler reviews
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in High Point
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- H1599CBveronicaaBurlington, United States“Not Clean review by H1599CBveronicaa from Burlington, United States”ReviewedJanuary 09, 2018Trip type:CouplesThis was a bad experience and stay for my husband and I and our guests. Customer service was not good at all. The hotel was very dirty. I wound not recommend this hotel at all. I was very disappointed.StayedJanuary 2018Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- tammycP5616NS“Room Temperature! review by tammycP5616NS”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2018Trip type:CouplesOur rooms were unbearably hot. We could not control the temperature period. We turned the system off, but the room never truly cooled. We could not engage ac to drop the room temperature. I feel horrible giving a hotel such a bad review, but this is a biggie.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 07, 2018Thank you for taking the time sharing your review. We understand how important a comfortable room accommodation is while away from home. However, we apologize to hear that your experience with us was less satisfactory due to the condition of the room you had and if the HVAC was below expectations at that time. Please know that we are striving to keep good quality of service in all aspects which is indicative of our standards and these have been shared with the hotel management. We hope you will reconsider and give us another chance to host you to provide the quality stay that you deserve.
- nicholasmT6984KWUnited States“Raddison Hotel - Hi Point, NC, USA review by nicholasmT6984KW from United States”ReviewedDecember 23, 2017Trip type:FamilySo bad you can't even get thru to complain. Tried to call Hotel complaint line and hung up after 15 minutes of Ad's. Tried to fill out 1st survey and got kicked out after typing complaints. Called maintenance when we entered the room and temp was about 40 degrees. Maintenance man came up ( AC was still on)_ and he turned on the heat. Took several hours to heat up and after it did, and the heat went off, it "MOO'ed" each time the heat came back on. Figured it was counter productive to call Maint. at that point. Back to evening before. Got in late, around 9:45 and asked about food availibility. Desk said "service only until 10PM. Rushed to the Bar and ordered - turned out they were open until Midnight - food was good! Got up Sunday morning and wanted breakfast. Discovered There was no food service @ the hotel until 4 in the afternoon. Went to the desk and asked about and asked about nearest dinner. Were told there was a diner "3 minutes down the street". Street was deserted and no diner by the name and could not pull it up on phone map. Finally saw another diner with vehicles parked - Great food. THE ENDStayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- faramarzc2017LOS ANGELES, United States“STAY review by faramarzc2017 from LOS ANGELES, United States”ReviewedDecember 07, 2017Trip type:BusinessMy stay in this hotel is for business purposes and I always stay and have this during high point show. It gives the comfort and luxury for my stay. I would recommend this hotel for business and personalStayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- chandat443Hunstville, United States“Enjoyed our stay review by chandat443 from Hunstville, United States”ReviewedDecember 05, 2017Trip type:FamilyStaff is so wonderful. Lobby, pool and restaurant areas are so nice. We ate from the bar restaurant and it was good. Maids came every day and made our beds and gave us fresh bathroom towels.Rooms need some updating!StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 282 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC