Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 518 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in High Point
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- kellylaynenNew Albany, United States“Bummer review by kellylaynen from New Albany, United States”ReviewedOctober 17, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis is a nice hotel for the money. It needs upgrades and could use some much needed TLC. Just and FYI, if you have any change lying around, don't, the housekeeping crew will 'ASSUME' it is a TIP! The location is perfect for shopping downtown and convenient to most areas.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- DRay642Garden City Beach, South Carolina“Business Hotel review by DRay642 from Garden City Beach, South Carolina”ReviewedOctober 16, 2017Trip type:Businessthe convenience of this hotel is awesome for the furniture buyer,older hotel but decent shape and rooms are clean.The staff from front to back are very friendly and so helpful to make your stay much more pleasant.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Scott YMontreal, Canada“Taking advantage review by Scott Y from Montreal, Canada”ReviewedOctober 16, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel quadruples it's rates during the furniture market , a premium would be understood . The hotel is dirty , service is terrible . They are taking advantage of the fact that they have the best location in high Point .StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- AHB-NCCharlotte, North Carolina“No high points here! review by AHB-NC from Charlotte, North Carolina”ReviewedOctober 07, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis is not worth the money, not matter the cost. The staff is indifferent, at best. Would never stay there again unless forced to by group. Keys were mostly non-functional for entire stay...staff could not be bothered to care. Could not get bellman to stop chatting to help carry luggage into hotel; room not serviced daily and not well when it was; Consistently worse annuallyStayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 11, 2017Thank you for posting a review. We strive for guest satisfaction and we are sorry that your experience fell short of that standard due to the keys malfunction, the service you received from our staff and the cleanliness of your room at that time. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- 244lorieUnited States“Definitely needs a good cleaning and updating review by 244lorie from United States”ReviewedSeptember 14, 2017Trip type:BusinessThere were stains on all the rugs throughout the hallways. The room bathrooms were old so they were chipped and stained. The tub filled with water while showering and the toilet was such a slow flush it would be extremely easy to clog.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 267 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC