Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 546 traveler reviews
Ranked #8 of 14 hotels in High Point
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- gideonm410“Hotel standard review by gideonm410”ReviewedApril 02, 2015Trip type:BusinessA great hotel. Front office service was excellent. The rooms were kept clean. They need to keep up with the good work. The service at the Bistro was pathetic. Waiters need to improve on customer service.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 06, 2015Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your honest comment. We will work on the service in the restaurant and other areas of the hotel. Once again, thank you.
- Valerie WMaryland, United States“Nice Stay! review by Valerie W from Maryland, United States”ReviewedMarch 25, 2015Trip type:FamilyWhen my daughter left her iPad behind I got a call on my cell quickly to come back! We had a lot of driving to do so we were so grateful with the quickness of drawing our attention to our mistake. The front desk lady couldn't have been nicer!StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 06, 2015Thank you for your comment, your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am so happy that my staff took such great care with your daughter's iPad, I will share your comment with them. Once again, thank you.
- CharlotteSassypantsCharlotte“OUR FIRST STAY review by CharlotteSassypants from Charlotte”ReviewedMarch 23, 2015Trip type:BusinessWe stayed here for a dance competition in the area. The front desk staff was very friendly and accomodating. The air did not work like it should have in our room, but I did not complain. I had to turn the thermostat to 40, just so the wind coming out would feel around 68. The room was very clean and the beds were very cozy. Everything else seemed to work fine. Lobby was very clean. Wish they would have had the Bistro opened for dinner as there is no where to eat dinner close by. I would stay here again if I had to though.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 06, 2015Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your feedback and will share them with the entire staff. We are excited that you enjoy your stay and hope that the next time you are in our area you will consider us again. Once again, thank you.
- Kristin BCharlotte, NC, United States“Not Ready to handle a full hotel review by Kristin B from Charlotte, NC, United States”ReviewedMarch 23, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe hotel had been booked solid for weeks, yet it was impossible to get service/food in the restaurant. We had reservations for a group to eat dinner (over a week prior to our stay), and we waited for 2 hours to get our food.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 24, 2015We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. I have reviewed your comments regarding your service in the restuarant with our staff, and rest assured we are working diligently to insure that this type of issue does not occur again in the future. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the Operations Manager.
- ashleywood84West Jefferson, North Carolina“Raddison review by ashleywood84 from West Jefferson, North Carolina”ReviewedMarch 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessPool and fitness area small. Had a turkey club it wasnt the best. The room was fair. I found a pair of shoes that were left behind. It was hard to get to location. Room was fairly clean. It was for business. If it would of been personal stay probably wouldnt of been as nice about rating scores. Lobby was pretty. You have to pay to park unless included in your room fee.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 24, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future, as we will be undergoing a major renovation in the 18 months, as a newly franchised Radisson property. I have also passed your comments on to our housekeeping team regarding your room, and rest assured, we are working diligently to insure the same type of issue does not occur again in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the Operations Manager.
261-265 of 282 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC