Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 538 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 14 hotels in High Point
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Amy WCrumpler, United States“Clean but needs to improve review by Amy W from Crumpler, United States”ReviewedFebruary 27, 2015Trip type:BusinessHotel was clean. Internet is very slow. Fitness center has one treadmill , an elliptical and one additional machine. You have to pay to park in the parking deck, or park on the road. There was no continental breakfast provided. The Country Inn and Suites is much nicer.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Marian CCornelius, United States“Great place in High Point review by Marian C from Cornelius, United States”ReviewedFebruary 13, 2015Trip type:BusinessWe enjoyed a couple of days in the Radisson while in High Point. This is truly a great location and the staff was extremely nice and friendly. True southern hospitality at it's finest and would highly recommend that you stay here when in the High Point area whether on business or pleasure. Take time to walk around downtown and see all the furniture companies and enjoy the nice weather.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Kate JDALLAS, United States“THE RADDISON HOTEL, HIGH POINT, NC review by Kate J from DALLAS, United States”ReviewedFebruary 08, 2015Trip type:FamilyThere was no hot water either day of our stay at the Raddison Hotel at High Point, North Carolina. We tried showering at 9:00a.m., waited until 10:00a.m and never had hot water either day. Miserable experience. Explanation from the front desk was that everyone must have been showering at the same time. This is what you do at a hotel. Shower in the morning for the events planned for the day.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 23, 2015We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of our hotel, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
- Bruce BPhiladelphia, United States“Don't bother review by Bruce B from Philadelphia, United States”ReviewedFebruary 08, 2015Trip type:Solo travelPool had no towels and staff were unresponsive about getting them. Included meals were confusing. The "manager was not available" to fix things. There are other better hotel in the area which I will use in the future.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Len WChicago, United States“Maybe give the new owners some slack review by Len W from Chicago, United States”ReviewedFebruary 07, 2015Trip type:BusinessRadisson just took it over. Heat in room was not adjustable. 67 degrees is what you get. Hot water? Tepid as confirmed by guests in other rooms. Internet? very slow. I chalk up the temperatures to the new owners pressuring ops staff to cut cost so maybe in 6 months they'll have it figured out.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
271-275 of 278 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC