Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,477 traveler reviews
Ranked #16 of 32 hotels in Jamaica
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Explore62494746676“Pre flight stopover review by Explore62494746676”ReviewedJanuary 01, 2019Trip type:FamilyHad good nights sleep in comfortable/clean bed.the hotel is in dire need of refurbishment. Glad it was winter because the aircon in room was VERY noisy when on. Restaurant average, staff friendly although some appeared to be ‘going through the motions’.StayedDecember 2018January 03, 2019Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. We are sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.
- Global20091615918New York City, New York“Room Stay review by Global20091615918 from New York City, New York”ReviewedDecember 30, 2018Trip type:FamilyThe location was great. The rooms could use some renovations. They could provide toiletries especially since other hotels offer such amenities as toothpaste and deodorants. This review is annoying need exactly 200 words.StayedDecember 2018January 03, 2019We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We take every precaution to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.
- Todd HGreenwich, Connecticut“Airport Hotel Convenience but Failed Restaurant review by Todd H from Greenwich, Connecticut”ReviewedDecember 27, 2018Trip type:FamilyConvenience for Stay, Park & Fly Package was primary reason for stay. Hotel is franchised, ownership needs to focus on cosmetic decor in public spaces, with strong focus on “Connections” Restaurant & Bar which lacks ambience, decor, identity, food & beverage quality and service training.StayedDecember 2018December 27, 2018Dear Todd H, We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
- pattyf848“Excellent review by pattyf848”ReviewedDecember 20, 2018Trip type:CouplesI would definitely stay here again. The hotel staff was fantastic and the room we stayed in was clean and comfortable. The shuttle service was so handy and the drivers were excellent drivers and very friendly.StayedDecember 2018December 23, 2018Dear pattyf848, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to your next stay.
- Adrienne_diablo7“Overnight Stay review by Adrienne_diablo7”ReviewedDecember 10, 2018Trip type:BusinessStayed here quite a few times. This is a busy airport hotel - quite old, but the room (at least the ones I've always had) are recently renovated and clean - better than I was expecting. The staff are very friendly. Of particular note is the breakfast - better than most hotels of this type.StayedDecember 2018
6-10 of 312 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC