Whatever your fitness regimen includes, take it to the next level at Kalamazoo Athletic Club, located at the Radisson Plaza in downtown Kalamazoo. This 11,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility features personalized training and services that challenge and equip you to make the most out of your workouts. With our exclusive membership program, you have access to our experienced team of health and fitness professionals who are eager to share their health knowledge.
Our diverse facilities cater to these workouts:
- Magnum Strength - free-weight system
- Nautilus - complete circuit of strength training machines
- Precor® - cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical, stair steppers and bikes
- Swimming - 21-yard pool and 12-person whirlpool tub
Each cardio machine is equipped with a 15-inch TV screen for your entertainment while you exercise.
Our club’s advanced programs are customized to meet your individual needs in a unique setting. Effective health promotion practices include:
- Group exercise classes (for full class schedule, visit the Kalamazoo Athletic Club website)
- Mind and body focus: yoga and Pilates
- Personal training services
- Nutritional counseling and diet analysis
- Health and fitness assessments
Mon, 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Tue-Fri, 5 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sat, 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sun, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Contact a Kalamazoo Athletic Club staff member:
Matt Crowley, General Manager
Call Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center at +1 (269) 226-3184 for more information.