Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 2,062 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 32 hotels in Kalamazoo
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Nicole MFarmington Hills, Michigan“July stay review by Nicole M from Farmington Hills, Michigan”ReviewedJuly 12, 2018Trip type:BusinessThis hotel is lacking in maintaining the rooms and also in rewards benefits. Marriott far surpasses in the room quality and in the rewards department. Radisson is also not partnered with American Express.StayedJuly 2018July 13, 2018Nicole M, Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. I apologize for your experience while with us in Kalamazoo. It's our goal to make sure each and every guest feels like they're at home away from home and it sounds like we dropped the ball. We'd like to hear more about the issues you encountered during your stay. If you could please give us a call back to speak to a manager, we want to make things right for you. We can be reached at 269-343-3333, ask to speak to Travis T. Swift or Katie Hallup, our Front Office Managers. We hope you'll give us a second chance to give you a "Wow" experience! Thank you! Jessica Hanson Concierge
- Travelmouse64Manalapan, New Jersey“Snotty front desk review by Travelmouse64 from Manalapan, New Jersey”ReviewedJuly 12, 2018Trip type:CouplesDo not stay here. Run away and pick a different hotel. The location is great but the front desk service was terrible. Do yourself a favor and stay at another hotel. There is plenty of parking in town so no need to put up with a snotty girl at the front desk who cannot be bothered to do her job.StayedJuly 2018July 12, 2018Dear Travelmouse64, I was so so sorry to hear this! As a guest, you should be treated with the utmost respect and care and it is absolutely not our standard to have you walk away feeling frustrated. I would like to find out more information about what happened and what was said so that we can address the behavior and make things right in your book. I would love to hear from you, and I am available to talk any time, but regardless if I receive a response or not, I was you to know that your feedback has been heard and it will be taken seriously by myself and our entire team. Sincerely, Katie Hallup Guest Experience Manager (269) 226-3136
- Mary P“Kalamazoo Trip review by Mary P”ReviewedJuly 08, 2018Trip type:CouplesPhenomenal service, great location, great hotel. Katie at the registration desk was so friendly and proficient. Valet staff is also very nice and accommodating. Someone staying at the hotel really needed a wheelchair and the staff was able to get one for this man that he was able to use during his stay.StayedJuly 2018July 09, 2018Dear Mary P, Thank you sincerely for choosing the Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center! We at the Radisson are very excited that you enjoyed your visit with us, and we hope that you'll select our establishment for future accommodations. Our highest priority is always the comfort and satisfaction of our guests, so we're very glad that you found your stay to be satisfactory. We appreciate your positive review, and we hope to see you again very soon! Warmest regards, Bennett S.
- marilynfeltenbergerLake Zurich, Illinois“Radisson Plaza Hotel Stay review by marilynfeltenberger from Lake Zurich, Illinois”ReviewedJuly 06, 2018Trip type:Solo travelThere was hotel construction going on and I couldn't sleep. You should never book guests in rooms where they can hear hotel construction. I wasn't happy during my two night stay due to this situation.StayedJune 2018July 08, 2018Dear marilynfeltenberger, Thank you for choosing the Radisson Plaza Hotel, and for providing our organization with such feedback. We regret that you did not experience a more comfortable or relaxing stay with us. We especially apologize for the inconvenience of the noise related to the nearby construction work. In the future, we sincerely hope that you will choose to revisit our establishment. Most importantly, please do not hesitate to share with us your personal preferences and concerns regarding your stay. Your comfort is our utmost priority! Again, we thank you for choosing the Radisson Plaza Hotel, and we wish you the very best. Warmest regards, Bennett S.
- acopper123“Duped! review by acopper123”ReviewedJuly 05, 2018Trip type:FamilyWe booked this hotel for a single night stay due to the location and reputation for quality. Shortly prior to arriving we received an email stating that local construction was disrupting the area. Keep in mind- this email arrived after the time allotted to cancel without cost. After having a ridiculously difficult time getting to the parking structure- we found ourselves in a very nice room. The room quality was only hindered by the on-going construction all...night...long. At least this was interrupted by the obnoxious noise from a loyd wedding party that staff refused to control. And for the inconvenience- a small discount of, if I recall correctly, $30. Really? REALLY???!StayedJune 2018July 08, 2018Dear acopper123, Thank you for choosing the Radisson Plaza Hotel at Kalamazoo Center. I am sincerely sorry that you experienced such disruptions during your visit! Our establishment strives to provide the highest possible level of comfort and satisfaction to all guests. In your case specifically, I regret that we were not able to successfully satisfy your expectations. Though we do fully understand your current frustrations, we truly hope that you will choose to visit the Radisson Plaza Hotel again, at a later date. In the future, please don't hesitate to speak with us about your concerns, so that we may do our very best to provide you with accommodations that will suit your preferences. Warmest regards, Bennett S.
6-10 of 1,127 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC