Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 575 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 17 hotels in Kenner
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Passenger35063205629Hattiesburg, Mississippi“I will come back to give this hotel another try. review by Passenger35063205629 from Hattiesburg, Mississippi”ReviewedOctober 29, 2018Trip type:Solo travelI was going to a wedding in VA and had a 5:30am flight. Needed a dependable place to stay and get me to and return trip to the airport.The return pickup was very prompt as soon as i called. The second room I got was very nice and cleanStayedOctober 2018
- Marian LBay Saint Louis“Very nice hotel to stay in review by Marian L from Bay Saint Louis”ReviewedSeptember 26, 2018Trip type:FamilyOver all great stay very good working staff and very helpful everyone was so helpful and pleasant to speak with or ask question lot of places in the area to go to store restuarants and easy to locate in the area, Our trip was for a sport eventStayedSeptember 2018
- dkm76556Milano, Texas“Good price at a good location. review by dkm76556 from Milano, Texas”ReviewedAugust 26, 2018Trip type:BusinessStayed here for business, as I do every month. Good clean hotel, good wireless internet service, good food at the hotel restaurant and a great staff there to interact with. The shuttle service fromn the airport to the hotel is quick & friendly as well.StayedAugust 2018
- srired“Beg for Breakfast review by srired”ReviewedAugust 17, 2018Trip type:FamilyPlease do not stay at this place. You need to beg for breakfast with no proper amenities, forget about food, you need to beg for an extra plate, spoon and everything in a buffet,... You get charged twice for the cost of one time breakfast. when i reached them for the same, they kept me waiting for 5 days with no resolution. The general manager feels like he is a president of some country.. The guy who runs the place wants to be a millionaire over night. I never had such experience earlier, i feel lucky that i dont live near this place and such people.StayedAugust 2018August 18, 2018Radisson is a full-service hotel and do not offer or advertise complimentary breakfast on any of our web sites. Cook to order breakfast including special request breakfast was served to you and your family of 6 adult and 4 children after the closing time of 10:30 AM breakfast time. I am sorry that you were not satisfied even after our chef and other staff member went above and beyond to help you during your stay.
- TonyYYTSt. John's, Canada“Outstanding staff review by TonyYYT from St. John's, Canada”ReviewedJuly 22, 2018Trip type:BusinessOur company was performing some product demos at the hotel. As usual, there were a few minor hiccups and the hotel staff came to our rescue. Outstanding customer service which helped us have a successful event!StayedJuly 2018
6-10 of 160 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC