Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 507 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 17 hotels in Kenner
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 711mayamKenner, United States“Anniversary Trip for Friends review by 711mayam from Kenner, United States”ReviewedDecember 14, 2016Trip type:CouplesThe hotel was definitely a jewel in the middle of nowhere. From the outside it seemed like an average hotel but the interior was very modern, neat, and well lit. The staff was so friendly to me and even to my friends who I booked the room for.StayedDecember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- mitchellw833New Orleans“Regular stays review by mitchellw833 from New Orleans”ReviewedNovember 28, 2016Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson is an excellent hotel. I stay there regularly when in New Orleans and receive great service. The room is always clean and the 4 Corners Bistro serves good food. The convenience of the shuttle makes the travel to the hotel much easier. All I have to do is call the desk while walking through the airport and the shuttle is there within a few minutes.StayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- lynnbQ3318MCPittsburgh, United States“Good hotel/value review by lynnbQ3318MC from Pittsburgh, United States”ReviewedNovember 25, 2016Trip type:Friends getawayRooms were a good size and clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. It was very convenient to I-10 and airport. One drawback is planes taking off/landing is loud but bearable. I would definitely stay here againStayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Austin BBozeman, Montana“Very Good Price and Location review by Austin B from Bozeman, Montana”ReviewedNovember 19, 2016Trip type:BusinessI stay at this hotel regularly when in the area for business. As I fly in to New Orleans, I find that it is a convenient distance from the airport and has easy access to stores nearby. A very good choice for business or pleasure stay.StayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- spicysafranBoston, Massachusetts“terrible service and fithly room review by spicysafran from Boston, Massachusetts”ReviewedNovember 14, 2016Trip type:Familythe minimum requirements we had for this hotel were cleanliness and timeliness. Its a hotel airport we weren't expecting much but this was disgusting. The mattress pad was so stained and gross we had to move rooms. I don't normally check matress pads but there were no sheets in the room for fold out bed. The staff were disinterested to say the least and despite arriving after 11 pm and being the only people checking in, she didn't welcome us ( was on her cell phone) and then couldn't figure out how to use the computer to check us in. We were frustrated and the other staff did nothing to help. If there was a "no service" rating I'd give that to the RaddisonStayedNovember 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 17, 2016We are sorry that you did not have a great experience at our hotel. We have had many positive reviews on many areas and your reviews on many aspects will be investigated. Thank you again for staying with us.
41-45 of 143 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC