Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,336 traveler reviews
Ranked #5 of 16 hotels in King of Prussia
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- ryansQ924FWHunlock Creek, United States“Radisson Valley Forge review by ryansQ924FW from Hunlock Creek, United States”ReviewedJune 21, 2017Trip type:BusinessHotel overall was excellent , the food was great. Above all was the exceptional staff at Valley Beach Poolside Club. They all went above and beyond and made the entire trip great. I was there for business so I did not want to travel from the hotel so I picked this place for its amenities. The Valley Beach Poolside Club blew my expectations away , nice people , quick service , friendly staff , would recommend it to anyone.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- H5634PRjosephbTowson, United States“Valley Tavern Highlight review by H5634PRjosephb from Towson, United States”ReviewedJune 20, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe hotel was fine could have a more updated bathroom and welcoming staff checking in and out. However, the service in the restaurants was outstanding and made the stay good for business. I would like to see the fitness center updated with more options cardio wise.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- lisajR3561DYNew York, United States“Raddison Valley Forge - The Ultimate getaway review by lisajR3561DY from New York, United States”ReviewedJune 15, 2017Trip type:FamilyThe staff is extremely hospitable. The ambiance is breathtaking. The experience is an Ultimate Memory. The location and its surroundings are absolutely perfect. There is never a dull moment. Multiple activities for various enthusiasts. A must stay getaway.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 499douglasaState College, United States“For Smokers review by 499douglasa from State College, United States”ReviewedJune 15, 2017Trip type:CouplesAfter being briefed on the hotel smoking policy including the $250 cleaning charge, we entered our room, unpacked before opening to bathroom door. When we opened the door we were hit by a wall of smoke as if someone had just been smoking in it(the "fresh" towels also smelled of smoke) . Either a staff member was smoking in the bathroom or they did not attempt to rectify it. We elected to not change rooms as we had just waited to check in and did not want to wait in line again. (the room had a whirlpool and were also afraid of not getting a whirlpool). We did tell the lobby staff about it and were offered a knew room. We left the bath fan on all night an the smell was mostly gone in the am. The hotel should warn potential guests that the entire casino smells of smoke. We walked around the whole place and could not find any area that did not smell. I have been to other casinos in NV, NJ, SD, CT and PA and no-place smelled this bad.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 17, 2017Thank you very much for your comments regarding the smoke odors in your room and around the property. We make every effort to provide a smoke free enviroment for our guest. Mechancial changes are being implemented to help eliminate the smoke issue.
- anthonycH2983USOxon Hill, United States“Fantastic Stay review by anthonycH2983US from Oxon Hill, United States”ReviewedJune 11, 2017Trip type:CouplesVery nice hotel, connected to a casino, 15 minutes from Philadelphia (during good traffic). The hotel is fantastic. If you are looking to get away and like to gamble, eat at nice restaurants, and impress your lady, this is the hotel to stay.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
56-60 of 593 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC