Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,449 traveler reviews
Ranked #9 of 16 hotels in King of Prussia
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jerseyboy123Nutleynutley“Decent review by jerseyboy123Nutley from nutley”ReviewedDecember 04, 2017Trip type:CouplesDecent average hotel. Most employees lack customer service skills. Below average. Self parking lot close to hotel. Overpriced food, mediocre taste. Bathroom fixtures poor, located next to casino. Shower knobs loose, hotel smells like smoke. Management should train employees on customer service.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 06, 2017Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review with us. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service, and we apologize you did not receive this level of service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future. Sincerely, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
- carolmZ6103SWDillsburg, United States“Great Stay review by carolmZ6103SW from Dillsburg, United States”ReviewedNovember 30, 2017Trip type:BusinessStayed at the Radisson Valley Forge to attend a conference at the site. Staff were all very friendly and helpful and room was very clean. Really liked the bath vanity outside the bathroom with the full width glass shelf to put all my toiletries. Enjoyed the stay and will stay again when in the area.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 05, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking your valuable time to time to write about your experience with us. We are delighted to read that you liked the vanity area of our guest room! We are excited for your next stay! Yours, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
- CarlK352“Not the best hotel for the money review by CarlK352”ReviewedNovember 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel is over priced for what you get in return. Everything cost more than it should and breakfast is not included. You will get a better value for your dollar at the Holiday Inn down the street.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 26, 2017Thank you for posting a review. We strive for guest satisfaction and we are sorry that your experience fell short of that standard at that time. I understand that it can be frustrating expecting something and we were not able to fulfill that expectation. We are concerned about the satisfaction of our guests and your feedback is greatly appreciated as it assists us in our continuous goal of improving our services. If you should return to the area, we hope you will provide us another chance to give you the impressive stay that you deserve.
- patriciahW7608WMBensalem, United States“Relaxing review by patriciahW7608WM from Bensalem, United States”ReviewedNovember 17, 2017Trip type:CouplesI was able to relax as well as access the casino which is why I stayed here. I will recommend this to my family and friends to stay. The hotel was clean, area was clean and the staff was very friendly.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 20, 2017Thank you so very much for your kind words! We at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge strive to make all of our guests feel at home, and we are thrilled to hear you were able to both relax AND have fun in the Casino! We look forward to seeing you again, and to making all of your friends and family feel at home with us as well! Yours, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
- Nancy K“Wedding experience review by Nancy K”ReviewedNovember 12, 2017Trip type:Solo travelHotel was clean, room was spacious, bed was comfortable. Wedding we attended was well run and the food was well prepared and served an appropriate temperature. (Hard to do for 200 people) Would consider for another event.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 15, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are ecstatic to see that you enjoyed staying with us, and that the wedding you attended was a success! We look forward to your next stay, and the possibility of assisting you with any and all of your event needs. Sincerely, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
56-60 of 649 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC