Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,356 traveler reviews
Ranked #8 of 16 hotels in King of Prussia
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- williamcG6554KBVally Forge, United States“Radisson Valley Forge review by williamcG6554KB from Vally Forge, United States”ReviewedDecember 13, 2017Trip type:CouplesHad a wonderful time and the Radisson was perfect for us, Dinner at the Valley tavern was very good, the room was very nice and clean. It was a little get away for us and we plan to go back as soon as possible. The staff could not have been any more friendly or helpful. Two thumbs up from usStayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 15, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and dinner at the Valley Tavern! Out of all the options on our property to eat, the Tavern is my very favorite. Thank you very much for your kind words about our team! We look forward to your next stay. Yours, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
- gloria315Springfield, Pennsylvania“EXPERIENCE AT THE RADISSON VALLEY FORGE review by gloria315 from Springfield, Pennsylvania”ReviewedDecember 05, 2017Trip type:Solo travelMy experience at the Radisson Valley Forge was excellent. I stayed overnight for a cousin's wedding. The accommoditions were excellent and the wedding ceremony and reception was perfect. I would highly recommend the Radisson Valley Forge for any occassion.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 07, 2017Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your room and that your cousin's wedding was a success! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
- jerseyboy123Nutleynutley“Decent review by jerseyboy123Nutley from nutley”ReviewedDecember 04, 2017Trip type:CouplesDecent average hotel. Most employees lack customer service skills. Below average. Self parking lot close to hotel. Overpriced food, mediocre taste. Bathroom fixtures poor, located next to casino. Shower knobs loose, hotel smells like smoke. Management should train employees on customer service.StayedDecember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 06, 2017Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review with us. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service, and we apologize you did not receive this level of service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future. Sincerely, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
- carolmZ6103SWDillsburg, United States“Great Stay review by carolmZ6103SW from Dillsburg, United States”ReviewedNovember 30, 2017Trip type:BusinessStayed at the Radisson Valley Forge to attend a conference at the site. Staff were all very friendly and helpful and room was very clean. Really liked the bath vanity outside the bathroom with the full width glass shelf to put all my toiletries. Enjoyed the stay and will stay again when in the area.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelDecember 05, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking your valuable time to time to write about your experience with us. We are delighted to read that you liked the vanity area of our guest room! We are excited for your next stay! Yours, Monika L. Guest Experience Specialist
- Carl K“Not the best hotel for the money review by Carl K”ReviewedNovember 24, 2017Trip type:BusinessThis hotel is over priced for what you get in return. Everything cost more than it should and breakfast is not included. You will get a better value for your dollar at the Holiday Inn down the street.StayedNovember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 26, 2017Thank you for posting a review. We strive for guest satisfaction and we are sorry that your experience fell short of that standard at that time. I understand that it can be frustrating expecting something and we were not able to fulfill that expectation. We are concerned about the satisfaction of our guests and your feedback is greatly appreciated as it assists us in our continuous goal of improving our services. If you should return to the area, we hope you will provide us another chance to give you the impressive stay that you deserve.
6-10 of 601 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC