Book our hotel rooms near King of Prussia mall
100% non-smoking facility
All rooms include:
- Flat-screen TV
- Large work desk
- Lounge chair with ottoman
- Movies on demand
- Coffee facilities
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
Lower-level Guest Rooms
Approximate size: 352 ft2 l Maximum number of guests: 3 (one king/queen), 4 (two doubles)
These comfortable rooms are located on the lower level of the hotel. Enjoy all standard amenities plus your choice of one king, one queen or two double beds. Please note that these rooms are windowless.
Standard Guest Rooms
Approximate size: 352 ft2 l Maximum number of guests: 3 (one king), 4 (two doubles)
Reserve a Standard Guest Room to enjoy all standard amenities plus the choice of one king or two double beds. Please note that these rooms include windows.
Business Class Rooms
Approximate size: 452 ft2
Business Class by Radisson® features services and upgraded amenities specifically designed with the business traveler in mind. Let Radisson help you work and relax with the following:
- Complimentary breakfast each morning
- Complimentary appetizer voucher each evening
- 1,000 bonus points per night
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Closed caption decoder
- Lever hardware
- Roll-in shower
- Text telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Transfer seat to tub
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways
- TDD public phone
- Braille elevators
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Wheelchair available on request (for a fee)
Maximum number of guests: 2
You can feel like you’re visiting ancient Egypt, inhabiting a tropical island or speeding through the galaxy in one of our charming Fantasy Suites.
- Caesar's Palace - Open the antique gold lattice door and discover hand-painted murals of rolling hills in aqua hues. Dazzling mirrors are set into the walls, and a statue of Caesar stands next to an oval whirlpool.
- Cape May - Experience Victorian-era charm in this delightful suite of white wood. Relax in the wicker and wrought-iron chairs, or soak in the large whirlpool beneath a trellis wrapped in hydrangeas and vines.
- The Cave - Escape to this prehistoric-style suite with a faux wood-burning fire, stalactites and primitive cave art. Recline on a curved couch decorated in leopard print, or sprawl on a round bed of mammoth size.
- Cottage in the Woods - Ease back in this country bed-and-breakfast-style suite. A screen door, a replica wood-burning stove and pine beams keep you close to your new home and far from reality.
- Gilligan's Island - Your bamboo bed awaits you beneath a canopy of fish nets, wine bottle crates and shell lamps. Toucans, tropical flowers and driftwood decorate your private island.
- Hangover Suite - Begin and end your bachelor or bachelorette party in the Hangover Suite. Sleek decor, mirrored walls and a large sectional couch are all protected by an iconic stuffed tiger.
- Hollywood - Golden gates welcome you to a time when glitz and glamor ruled. Add a little purple, some pink and a lot of gold, and you have the sparkle of Hollywood in all its glory.
- King for a Night - Experience the regal allure of Old England. Antiques rest majestically near a deep, red whirlpool with strong wooden beams overhead.
- Leather and Lace - Find your way to this deep, dark dungeon featuring iron bars and wood beams hanging overhead.
- Nature's Kingdom - Retreat to this jungle room with trees and bushes. Decorated in desert neutrals, this suite provides a visual safari for all your senses.
- Pharaoh's Tomb - Ancient Egypt never felt so romantic. Surround yourself with swank blacks, golds and tans, faux stone walls, hieroglyphics and posh Egyptian figures.
- Star Gazer - Buckle up for the ride of a lifetime in this spaceship-themed suite donned in black, silver and metallic blue. The enchanting starry painting beckons you to a celestial galaxy far away.
- Timbuktu - Step into a captivating Arabian experience. Hand-painted camels and maps line the walls. An antique brass headboard, leopard prints, wicker and gold trim decorate this Middle Eastern-themed suite.
- Titanic - Open the white cabin door with a porthole to enter a replicated stateroom of one of the world’s most famous ships. A spiral staircase and rich wood borders frame this handsomely appointed getaway.
- Venus - Cherubs and heavenly hand-painted murals mirror the works of the famous Italian artist Botticelli inside this divine dwelling, which features an ornately decorated bed and a round whirlpool.