Escape to our exciting Fantasy Suites in King of Prussia
Let your imagination run wild by booking one of the whimsical Fantasy Suites at the Radisson in King of Prussia. These delightful rooms transport you to exotic new worlds in places like Paris, Egypt, a deserted tropical island, Cape May and England. Located on the top floor of the Radisson Valley Forge, our one-of-a-kind Fantasy Suites have no windows to ensure your privacy.
Fantasy Suites include:
Fantasy Suites include:
- Caesar's Palace - An antique gold lattice door welcomes guests. Mirrors are set into walls of soft, hand-painted murals of rolling hills shaded in aqua. A statue of Caesar stands next to an oval whirlpool tub.
- Cape May - Nestle into this delightful Victorian fantasy of white wood, wrought iron and wicker chairs. Hydrangeas and vines climb trellises surrounding a large whirlpool tub.
- The Cave - Sneak into this prehistoric cave, featuring a leopard print, curvaceous couch, an imaginary wood-burning fire, stalactites, primitive cave art and a king-size round bed.
- Cleopatra's Tent - Tan, gold and leopard skin prints, sheer tents around the bed, mirrors frosted with Egyptian scenes and bamboo walls filled with painted designs from Pharaoh help to create a thousand fantasies.
- Cottage in the Woods - Get comfortable in this classic, country "bed and breakfast" fantasy suite. A replica wood-burning stove, pine beams and a real screen door keep you close to your new home, far from the stresses of reality.
- Gilligan's Island - This suite features crates of wine bottles, shell lamps and fish nets that create a canopy for your bamboo bed. Toucan parrots, tropical flowers and remainders of trees that washed ashore decorate this island getaway.
- Hollywood - Golden Gates lead you to a period in Hollywood history when glitz and glamour ruled. Add a little purple, pink and more gold, and you have the sizzle and flash of Hollywood in all its glory.
- King for a Night - The regal charm of merry old England finds its way into this suite. Victorian antiques are set majestically near a deep, red whirlpool tub with overhead wooden beams.
- Leather and Lace - Find your way to this deep, dark dungeon featuring iron bars and wood beams hanging overhead.
- Love, Parisian Style - A country, Parisian, warm yellow suite detailed with flowered walls transports you to the French city of romance. A beautiful, blue sky and magnificent chandelier look down on this airy room, trimmed in antique gold crown molding.
- Nature's Kingdom - Slither into this jungle room with trees and green bushes to keep you hidden. Decorated in desert neutrals, this suite provides a visual safari for all of your senses.
- Pharaoh's Tomb - Ancient Egypt was not this romantic. Blacks, golds and tans, faux stone walls, hieroglyphics and Egyptian figures surround you in this suite.
- Russian Ice Castle - This fairytale suite comes alive with a sprinkling of crystal-like dust that fills the walls of bright, white holiday lights, murals of blue castles and poetry on the walls: "May Sweet Dreams Fall Upon You As You Rest in Harmony."
- Star Gazer - Buckle up to take the ride of a lifetime inside this suite, a spaceship themed suite donned in black, silver and metallic blue, and a painting of the vast galaxy to welcome you inside.
- Timbuktu - Enjoy this Arabian fantasy suite. Hand-painted camels and maps line the walls. An antique brass headboard, leopard prints, wicker, antiques and gold trims decorate this Middle Eastern suite.
- Titanic - One of the stars of the hotel's sea, this fantasy suite duplicates the stateroom from one of the most famous cruise ships ever made. Enter through a white cabin door bearing an authentic porthole. A steel, spiral staircase stands to your right, and rich wood frames this handsomely-appointed getaway.
- Venus - Cherubic angels and hand-painted heavenly murals mirror the works of the famous Italian artist Botticelli inside this lovely suite, featuring an ornately decorated bed and round whirlpool tub.
- Comfortable work chair
- Extra electrical outlets by desk
- High-speed Internet access (complimentary)
- iHome® clock radio with iPod/MP3 connection
- Spacious work desk
- Upgrade to best available room in hotel