Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.5 of 5 stars Based on 4,166 traveler reviews
Ranked #38 of 155 hotels in Kissimmee
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 919risaj“paid a good price in January review by 919risaj”ReviewedFebruary 09, 2017Trip type:CouplesThis was our first time staying at Radisson celebration. The hotel is huge which we liked! There is a heated pool and a pool. The heated came in handy since the weather in January is less humid. The only suggestion I hope the hotel improves is warming up the pool temperature during the winter time. Another thing was the doors were not secured even though the sign said must use card key to get in. We entered our building without using our card key. The button for the front desk from the phone was not working. I had to call another department to get a hold of front desk. I may have missed the fine print about the $20 daily resort fee but it would have been great if that info was mentioned when I checked in. Overall, I enjoyed the area. I thought I was going to be entering to a cheap hotel since I paid a cheap price but thank god the hotel looked exactly to the photo gallery. Nice place! Close to gift shops, food places like Panera Bread, liquor store, food market, restaurants and to Old Town which is a carnival place. Everything was close by. The carnival was down the street.StayedFebruary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 14, 2017Thank your for your feedback. We are happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay. We hope to see you back sometime in the future.
- Judy LFargo“Very average hotel. Nothing special review by Judy L from Fargo”ReviewedFebruary 08, 2017Trip type:BusinessWhen we booked a Radisson Resort we expected a little more than we got. Very average hotel. Nothing special. Pool area was pretty nice but rooms and hallways were worn and looked old. They said it was a secure hotel but when we came to the doors that were supposed to be secure they were propped open.StayedFebruary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 14, 2017Thank you for your feedback. Your comments are very important as we continue to make improvements to the property. We hope to get a chance to see you back and exceed your expectations.
- louish461Follansbee, United States“Hotel Stay Summary review by louish461 from Follansbee, United States”ReviewedFebruary 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyNice Hotel that was close to all the attractions. Two pools one heated one not. Kids loved the water slide and we loved the hot tubs. Rooms were nice and included a small refrigerator. Bathrooms very small. Wished they had informed us prior to booking that the big pool would not be available the last two days of our stay.StayedFebruary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 14, 2017Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see you enjoyed your overall stay. The big pool was closed in an effort to renovate the pool area. Our heated pool was open for our guest to use. We apologize for the inconvenience.We hope to see you back again soon.
- KathleenL01Gerry, New York“Wonderful location, friendly helpful staff. review by KathleenL01 from Gerry, New York”ReviewedJanuary 30, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayThis hotel is in a wonderful location, it has two nice pools and one great hot tub. The staff is friendly and helpful. It has a nice restaurant and an outside bar. I can't wait to come back. Thank youStayedJanuary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 31, 2017Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back soon.
- boblA6605EJlaud, United States“faucet review by boblA6605EJ from laud, United States”ReviewedJanuary 29, 2017Trip type:FamilyStayed here before and will stay here again. A lot of tour traffic at this property, but still well kept up unlike some others in the Orlando area. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to friends and family.StayedJanuary 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 31, 2017Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back soon.
116-120 of 686 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC