Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 813 traveler reviews
Ranked #2 of 14 hotels in Kitchener
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Steve LLaguna Hills, California“Nice, but still had issues review by Steve L from Laguna Hills, California”ReviewedJune 26, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson looks nice having recently been remolded, but we had issues with the AC in our room leaking water on the carpet and poor housekeeping service. There's no spa/hot tub and the break fast cost $10.95. Additionally, our room was noisy and I was waken more than once by a siren or motorcycle driving by. I only booked the Radisson because the Homewood Suites was booked.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 27, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will review the conditions of your air conditioner with our maintenance staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to the Radisson standards. We appreciate your feedback regarding our housekeeping services and breakfast fees and will look into this further to determine ways we can improve! We hope you will give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!
- HolidayInnKingstonKingston, Canada“Great location and service review by HolidayInnKingston from Kingston, Canada”ReviewedJune 12, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis is a great hotel for groups! Close to the highway, restaurants, arena's and ball parks! The rooms were clean, breakfast was good and value is great for any team! Would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.StayedJune 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 13, 2017Dear HolidayInnKingston, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and give us such excellent feedback. We appreciate our groups and so pleased our hotel met your expectations overall. We hope to have you again as our guest when your group returns to our area.
- nikkit514Toronto, Canada“Will Be Back! review by nikkit514 from Toronto, Canada”ReviewedMay 31, 2017Trip type:Solo travelI was very happy with my stay at the Radisson Hotel in Kitchener. I was treated very warmly but also professional. I was made aware of local goings on and was very happy with all the staff I encountered. The room was lovely, wonderful linens and a quality bed.StayedMay 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 06, 2017Dear nikkit514, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel and staff. We look forward to your next stay.
- C4310DCcatherinec“Great Place to Stay review by C4310DCcatherinec”ReviewedMay 03, 2017Trip type:FamilyGreat hotel close to malls and easy highway access. Super friendly staff and clean rooms! Great stay had by all in my party. Would advise to any who are travelling for business or pleasure. Pillows a bit too soft but overall a great experienceStayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 04, 2017Dear C4310DCcatherinec, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your recent stay. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your time. We look forward to having you as our guest again when your travels bring you to our area.
- timmyb565“Very Comfortable review by timmyb565”ReviewedApril 26, 2017Trip type:BusinessVery good hotel with cheap rates. Awesome pillows and comfortable bed. This is the first time I did not have any issues with sleeping in a hotel what so ever. I travel extensively and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.StayedApril 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 27, 2017Dear timmyb565, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your time here. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your hotel experience. We look forward to your next stay.
76-80 of 366 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC