Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,218 traveler reviews
Ranked #5 of 20 hotels in La Crosse
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- trishabuch“It's ok review by trishabuch”ReviewedOctober 01, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayGood location, clean, pricey for the service received. We generally only stay here during Oktoberfest because for a bit more money there are other places nearby that provide excellent service & rooms.StayedSeptember 2018October 03, 2018trisabuch, thank you for staying with us and for writing your review. Our location is definitely a plus. We do hope you allow us another opportunity to serve you.
- Candace BRiver Falls“This isit eh place to stay! review by Candace B from River Falls”ReviewedSeptember 24, 2018Trip type:BusinessThis hotel is a delight. Close enough to downtown to walk, wonderful hotel personnel, Can't say enough good things about my experience! Beds were very comfortable. I was there for a workshop for a group I belong to (DAR).StayedSeptember 2018October 03, 2018Candace, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We so appreciate it. We hope your meeting with DAR went well. Our team works hard to deliver exceptional service, and we are glad to read we delivered! Please join us again soon.
- djs12018Mukwonago, Wisconsin“Leadership Meeting Accommodations, Meeting Room Space and Catering review by djs12018 from Mukwonago, Wisconsin”ReviewedSeptember 21, 2018Trip type:BusinessThe Radisson La Crosse definitely met all of the needs for our Associations's Leadership Meeting. Their staff is professional and accommodating, the Function Space is perfect for both large and small groups and best of all, the facility overlooks the beautiful Mississippi River! It can't be beat:)StayedSeptember 2018October 03, 2018djs12018, we are so glad you enjoyed the association's meeting in La Crosse and your stay at the Radisson. Our view of the Mississippi River is definitely a big bonus for us and offers some very beautiful scenery. We are happy we were able to serve you, and we look forward to your return visit to the hotel.
- garyk167Hartford, Wisconsin“Great Stay review by garyk167 from Hartford, Wisconsin”ReviewedSeptember 21, 2018Trip type:BusinessWas a GREAT stay. Rooms are big and fridge worked! Was very quiet did not here room next door shut at all. Nice desk space to do some work. Services delivered were very good and all interaction with staff was great.StayedSeptember 2018October 03, 2018Thank you garyk167 for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to read that all went well, and you had a great stay. We do hope you are able to join us again soon.
- huckleberry92018Duluth, Minnesota“Pleasant Experience review by huckleberry92018 from Duluth, Minnesota”ReviewedSeptember 17, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayWe were very happy with our stay. When checking in we were advised to upgrade to get the free happy hour and continental breakfast. We were very glad we did. The appetizers served during happy hour were very tasty and plentiful. Quite a variety of beers, wine and liquor available. The bartender was very friendly and informative about the area. I believe her name was Barb. We enjoyed her friendly demeanor very much. Our room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Very clean and it was nice to have fridge in the room and the ice machine on our floor. I would recommend staying here to anyone. The only thing that we were unhappy about was we had trouble entering the parking lot. The ticket machine wouldn't dispense our parking ticket so the arms would go up. We idn't find it very easy to find the entrance either. We feel it should be better signed.StayedSeptember 2018September 21, 2018Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent experience. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed our Plaza Club Level, and the food was good and plentiful. However, we are sorry that our parking gate gave you trouble. We will share your comments about the signage to our team. Thank you again for choosing the Radisson and we look forward to serving you again.
11-15 of 678 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC