Take in the view from your striking hotel room
Check-in: 3 p.m.
100% non-smoking facility
All rooms include:
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen TV with premium channels
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- Multiple desk-level outlets and USB ports
- Room service
- Free weekday USA TODAY® newspaper
- Coffee facilities with complimentary coffee
- Complimentary bottled water
- Beverage cooler
- Free Wi-Fi with 24-hour tech support
- Bedside reading light
- Hair dryer
- Beautiful Mississippi River, pool or city view
These amenities are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and may incur a fee:
- Rollaway bed ($15 charge)
Radisson Hotel La Crosse features a limited number of pet-friendly accommodations for an additional fee. These rooms, located on the second floor, offer laminated wood floors for the highest possible level of cleanliness. All pets must be registered at the front desk, and owners must pay a one-time, nonrefundable $25 fee, plus a $5-per-night occupancy rate for additional nights. Fees may apply for any unregistered pets, and pets are not allowed in guest rooms on floors three through eight.
Available by request, the short-stature kits at Radisson Hotel La Crosse include the following items:
- Closet rod adaptor
- Low-rise, ultra-stable step stool with assist handle
- Poking rod for additional reaching maneuvers
- Security latch adaptor
We are committed to accommodating the needs of all of our guests.
We understand that accessibility is important to our guests. Please contact the hotel to confirm if an accessible room will meet your needs or if you have other questions.
This hotel has accessible rooms that may include the following accessible features:
- Amenities within accessible range to reach
- Closed caption decoder
- Controls operable without grasping or twisting
- Lever hardware
- Text telephone (TTY/TDD/TT)
- Grab bars alongside toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Transfer seat to tub
- Roll-in shower
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices
- Braille elevators
- Wheelchair-accessible lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible public entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible public restrooms
- Wheelchair available on request
Approximate size: 240 ft2
Standard Rooms offer the choice of one king or two queen beds. The rooms with king beds provide views of the city, while the rooms with queen beds overlook the Mississippi River.
Business Class Rooms
Business Class by Radisson® features service and upgraded amenities specifically designed with the business traveler in mind. Let Radisson help you work and help you relax with the following:
- Complimentary breakfast each morning
- Complimentary drink voucher each evening
- 1,000 bonus points per night
Plaza Club Level Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in an upgraded room on the Plaza Club floor. These key-access-level rooms boast all standard amenities, plus extras like a complimentary continental breakfast, turndown service and more.
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Evening turndown service
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and cocktails for two hours in the evening
- In-room laptop safe
- Milk and cookies at bedtime
Explore the room floor plans.