Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 1,164 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 25 hotels in Lansing
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Mike DShanghai, China“Convenient, good facilities, little expensive review by Mike D from Shanghai, China”ReviewedJanuary 13, 2015Trip type:Solo travelI stayed here because of an event in the hotel. Facilities are good, Internet was stable and fast. Within walking distance of coffee places, many options to eat - but they have limited opening hours at the weekend.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Lei WAnn Arbor, United States“Ok stay review by Lei W from Ann Arbor, United States”ReviewedJanuary 11, 2015Trip type:FamilyWe stayed at the hotel because of the chess tournament. It's very convenient. The staffs are very friendly. But the facility is average, bad beds which are very noisy when you sit on it or make a turnover. The room is cold, it was a cold winter day, but you can feel the cold air flows in around the window. There is no mini refrigerator. However, the staffs are really friendly. No free parking.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Sandra YOak Creek, United States“Work on cleanliness review by Sandra Y from Oak Creek, United States”ReviewedJanuary 08, 2015Trip type:BusinessIt was clear the sheets were not clean prior to our using the room. We found a small credit card case with credit cards in it stuck inside the pillow case. Had the sheets and pillowcases been changed, the credit card case would have fallen out.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Kathleen KBrighton, United States“Convention? Stay somewhere else and drive review by Kathleen K from Brighton, United States”ReviewedJanuary 07, 2015Trip type:BusinessWe go to this same hotel every year for a convention and it is convenient to the convention which is why we stay at this hotel. Things go wrong every year and this year was the worst! They should know the group is coming and prepare, but other than rooms not being ready until 7:30 pm, So many things went wrong and nothing was ever done about it. General Manager doesn't care about the terrible service, house keeping or what time you check-in.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 11, 2015We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We always want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service. Please know we are currently taking the steps necessary to improve the quality of our facility, improve the attentiveness of our staff, and the condition of hotel in its entirety. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
- Michelle GUnited States“Cleanly and friendly review by Michelle G from United States”ReviewedJanuary 05, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThe staff were completely helpful and friendly, especially Jason. We used the shuttle service from the airport which was free and very helpful as well. The rooms were clean, comfortable beds, and working heaters (thank goodness). The restaurant there isn't worth a visit past coffee really, but there are plenty of other places to dine within walking distance. As well as bars that are cheaper with a better atmosphere. Starbucks in the lobby was hella nice though.StayedDecember 2014Review collected in partnership with this hotel
551-555 of 623 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC