Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 619 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 62 hotels in Leon
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Jason LChino, United States“Leon Anpic Fair 3 nites review by Jason L from Chino, United States”ReviewedNovember 05, 2015Trip type:BusinessOnly ONE ISSUE. WiFi is a JOKE!! If business traveling, DON'T bother staying here if internet is needed. (even direct connect via ethernet) Other than that, ALL IS GREAT! Employees friendly and helpful~ Clean and quiet surrounding~ 10~15 mins walk to the convention ctrStayedOctober 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 06, 2015Dear Mr. Jason We thank your for your recent business with us. We would like to apology for the inconveniences caused to you in regards to the internet service. I would like to share with you and all our guests that we are working daily to ensure guests satisfaction, for end we work 24 hours and we count on a IT department in house so to support all needs or requests as tecnology these day can be a real challenging issue for everybody. We appreciate all feedback, as it is the only way we can get better and up to date. I hope in the nearest future being able to welcome you back at Radisson, we will work together to make your stay a full 100% guest satisfaction best regards Eric Bourdales
- PAOLO RSavona, Italy“A quiet place to get a good rest after a busy day review by PAOLO R from Savona, Italy”ReviewedSeptember 17, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe hotel is located close to center of Leon and in a convenient location to reach the airport and Puerto Interior industrial park. Although close to a main road it is quiet and silent at night. The staff is kind and very hospitable. The balance between room rate and quality is good. The swimming pool and bar area is ideal to relax over the weelend.StayedSeptember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 19, 2015Dear Mr. Paolo We thank you for your business, It´was a pleasure serving you over this past days. We look forward to see you oncea again very soon best regards Eric Bourdales
- FEDERICO MMexico City, Mexico“Good place to stay review by FEDERICO M from Mexico City, Mexico”ReviewedAugust 11, 2015Trip type:BusinessFor leissure or business, it is well located and offer good services, clean and perssonal is kind with guest. The price is average, but if your company has agreement with hotel, it coul be a good offer.StayedAugust 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 14, 2015Dear Mr. Federico It has been a pleasure to receive you in Radisson Poliforum Plaza Leon recently We thank you for your business and for your recomendations We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay. Thanks once again and we are looking forward to receive you newly Best regards Eric Bourdales
- PAOLO RSavona, Italy“Pleasant and quiet place to stay review by PAOLO R from Savona, Italy”ReviewedMay 13, 2015Trip type:BusinessIt is a nice and quiet hotel, located in a place easy to reach for anyone coming from Leon airport. It is good to relax over the weekend on the side of the pool. The staff is kind and flexible to accomodate guest necessities.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 15, 2015Dear Mr. Paolo We thank you for your business and we are happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us in Radisson Poliforum Plaza Leon We look forward to see you back son in León Best regards Eric Bourdales
- UnmadeBedLos Angeles“terrible stay, won't be back review by UnmadeBed from Los Angeles”ReviewedJanuary 22, 2015Trip type:Solo travelThe front desk at this hotel takes a mediocre property and makes it an awful one. My experiences with them went from mediocre to terrible. Having just come from a hilton hotel where the staff were always smiling, eager to help and quick to speak English it was a jarring experience to arrive and be treated with hostility. The woman checking me in got the job done but there was no smile, no welcome gold member, nothing but a question about my credit card and the room key. Second front desk person I asked a question to was downright hostile and should not be working in customer service. My room was old, dated and dumpy. The bathroom had a strange layout and the shower flooded the room. When I tried to shower in the morning there was no hot water so I had to take a cold shower so I could go on with my day. NOT what I expect from a Radisson hotel. I never want to return to this hotel again. Internet was fast when it was connected but the connection would drop all the time for no reason. Overall a terrible stay and a stain on your brand which, up until now, I have always had good experiences with.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 26, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff during your stay. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best customer service. Also, we are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, including the lack of hot water and internet connection. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
16-20 of 21 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC