Beat the Los Angeles heat in our outdoor pool
For a welcome as warm and sunny as southern California, choose Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Midtown at USC, where you can swim laps in the outdoor pool or lounge on a chair as the kids play a game of Marco Polo. Corporate travelers can host gatherings for up to 800 attendees in our hotel’s flexible event facilities and then network in the on-site pub or McKay’s lounge. You can use our free Wi-Fi to purchase tickets for an event at the Galen Center, located across the street, or plan out your itinerary for must-see destinations in downtown LA. When it’s time to head home, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is just a 24-minute ride away.
Services and amenities include the following:
- 240 rooms and suites
- Three restaurants
- 15,000 square feet of meeting facilities
- Fitness center – open 24/7, with stationary bikes, stair-climbers, treadmills, free weights and TVs
- Outdoor pool, open 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Hot tub, open 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- 24-hour business center
- Fax, copier and computer services
- Executive/Club Level
- Parking ($25 per day for self-parking)
- 24-hour sundry shop
- Room service, available 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Free weekday USA TODAY® newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi