Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 566 traveler reviews
Ranked #23 of 63 hotels in Madison
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 927yaakNashvill, United States“Need to call 24 hours in advance to get a shuttle review by 927yaak from Nashvill, United States”ReviewedOctober 02, 2017Trip type:BusinessI flew in for a very large conference and was disappointed to find that all my colleagues staying at different hotels were able to get shuttles to their hotels, but Radisson would not give me a ride because I did not reserve a shuttle 24 hours in advance. So I ended up spending $30 on a taxi.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 09, 2017Dear 927yaak, Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us. I do apologize that the execution of our shuttle service was not up to expectations. I assure you that I am working with our team to ensure that our processes are in line with our guests in mind, and am confident that this service will be delivered accordingly. Again, thank you for your comments, we can not improve without your feedback. Warmest Regards, Brad G.
- Claudette M E“Friendly staff review by Claudette M E”ReviewedSeptember 12, 2017Trip type:FamilyStaff was very friendly at reception and in the Bar/restaurant. We asked the bar tender to change the TV station to the US Open and he did right away. great for tennis fans. Hotel clean modern and great location.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- melissacV238CX“Great Hotel! review by melissacV238CX”ReviewedSeptember 05, 2017Trip type:CouplesOur room was clean, updated and very spacious. We had a comfy sleep number bed. The table in the living room area was a nice surprise. Fast check-in and friendly service. Free breakfast! Great location. We enjoyed our stay and will come again.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- San Martin THolland, Michigan“Almost home review by San Martin T from Holland, Michigan”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:CouplesStill 6 hours from home, late night, decided to book a room . It was easy, and most of all very affordable. The room, service and breakfast were above and beyond what we anticipated. Would definitely stay again and also recommend to friends and family who are in the area.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- maryjL1980IYLake Geneva, WI, United States“Wonderful Hotel! review by maryjL1980IY from Lake Geneva, WI, United States”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat location for Madison and Middleton! Friendly staff, clean rooms, delicious breakfast and overall delightful place to stay! Was pleased with the location..easy on/off of 12/18! From the moment I made my reservation, everything went smoothly. Will stay here again!StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
11-15 of 153 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC