Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 600 traveler reviews
Ranked #28 of 63 hotels in Madison
Certificate of Excellence 2018
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- cynthiac811“Nice place review by cynthiac811”ReviewedJuly 09, 2018Trip type:FamilyCheck in was quick once it was our turn. Both the people checking in before us were asking for special things, no just checking in. Everything was clean. Bartender was engaging. Breakfast was good, but not anything superior. The hotel is conveniently located to places we wanted to go.StayedJuly 2018July 10, 2018Dear cynthiac811, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed Paul, the bartender. We look forward to your next stay.
- E SChicago, Illinois“Madison Radisson review by E S from Chicago, Illinois”ReviewedJuly 07, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayOverall fine but night manager did not address my needs. Large party in the room above me. Was awoke at 3:00 am, 5:00am, and 5:30am. Front desk did nothing to curtail party albeit there was clearly 10-15 ppl in the room. Had to call the police since front desk wasn't willing to manage the situation.StayedJune 2018July 09, 2018Dear E S, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the the excessive noise. We know a good night’s rest is very important. We appreciate your comments as we are continually look for ways to improve the sleep experience for our guests.
- Journey225694Shakopee, Minnesota“Acceptable review by Journey225694 from Shakopee, Minnesota”ReviewedJuly 03, 2018Trip type:Friends getawayWe had a fairly good price while see stayed (about $100 per night). Rooms were fine enough. Beds felt old and not comfortable. If you stay during the summer, check in early and get the AC going or it may be a warm night as it took about 6 hours for the AC to cool the room.StayedJune 2018July 05, 2018Dear A TripAdvisor Member, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep due to the you not finding the bed to be comfortable. We know a good night’s rest is very important. We appreciate your comments as we are continually look for ways to improve the sleep experience for our guests.
- 683jthomasMilwaukee, Wisconsin“Return Visit review by 683jthomas from Milwaukee, Wisconsin”ReviewedJune 30, 2018Trip type:Solo travelMy expectations were met again. Great location for my present visit. Very comfortable room. Once again enjoyed my meals at Twist. Anticipate returning to this hotel on subsequent visits to Madison and will encourage others to follow suit. Try it, you'll like it.StayedJune 2018July 02, 2018Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your room and your meals at Twist. We look forward to your next stay.
- pjebenMinneapolis, Minnesota“Extremely disappointing review by pjeben from Minneapolis, Minnesota”ReviewedJune 27, 2018Trip type:CouplesPlease see comments on questionnaire. 1. INCREDIBLY rude staff. 2. Front desk did not communicate late check out to housekeeping. Housekeeping ignored Do Not Disturb sign. 3. Very humid hallways, unkept dehumidifiers everywhere. 4. Poorly stocked room, coffee maker didnt work.StayedJune 2018June 28, 2018We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
16-20 of 172 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC