Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.5 of 5 stars Based on 1,324 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 16 hotels in Manchester
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Jill413Massacusetts“Wonderful staff review by Jill413 from Massacusetts”ReviewedOctober 10, 2017Trip type:FamilyFrom the front desk, to the maintenance, to the spa, every interaction with the staff was professional, courteous and welcoming. This was my first stay at a Radisson and as a self-professing "hotel snob" I had my doubts about a 3-star facility, but I was 100% pleasantly surprised and would absolutely go back. The rooms and common areas were all very well kept and clean.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 11, 2017We are glad that we made a first great impression on you! It is nice that we exceeded your expectations on every level with the high standards of customer service by our amazing team. We will share your compliments with them as they genuinely care about providing excellent customer service. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown.
- U7988SQpaultwhitman, United States“Dont stay here on a soccer tournament review by U7988SQpault from whitman, United States”ReviewedOctober 10, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayNit-picking staff. Hovered over every little infraction the boys/ girls did. The reservations should have corralled the players into a specific block/ area, and lightened up, or don't host sporting events.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 11, 2017At our hotel, we invite any guest to enjoy a relaxing stay here, and we apologize that our team did not make you feel welcomed. This is not acceptable behavior and we will speak to our team about these concerns and to make improvements to their customer service. We hope you will give us another try so we may provide you with an amazing stay next time at our hotel. Thank you.
- U8830VXdavidkWaterford, United States“COnvenient to downtown, great hotel review by U8830VXdavidk from Waterford, United States”ReviewedOctober 09, 2017Trip type:BusinessBig modern rooms, great bed, great staff, convenient parking attached garage, short walk to dozens of restaurants. AAA rate was a great deal. Couldn't be more convenient or nicer. We'll stay here again next time.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 10, 2017It is such a great compliment to us that you would book another stay at our hotel! When staying here, there are many restaurants and attractions in town and it is nice that you consider our location to be convenient. We will let our team know that you had an amazing stay. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown.
- wendywS5920IMMonticello, United States“Excellent review by wendywS5920IM from Monticello, United States”ReviewedOctober 03, 2017Trip type:BusinessI was there with SNHU for our first residency. The rooms and staff were amazing. The food catered to us was great. I could not have asked for any better. I would recommend this Hotel to everyone who has to stay in that area.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 05, 2017We are glad that we made a first great impression on you! It is nice that we impressed you with our amazing rooms and staff. We will share your compliments with our team. Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope to welcome you back soon to the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown.
- mikesK4752YBSeabrook“Great downtown hotel review by mikesK4752YB from Seabrook”ReviewedSeptember 19, 2017Trip type:BusinessI stayed here for the weekend for Granite Con 2017. The room was in excellent condition, the facilities were remarkably clean, and the furniture more than accommodating. The food in JD Tavern was very good and the prices affordable. The breakfast buffet in the lobby was also excellent and affordable, all addable to your hotel bill for convenience. I would definitely stay here again.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 21, 2017Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to review our hotel. We value our guests' feedback as we strive to deliver excellence in service, accommodations, and convenience. Your compliments about the meals made at JD's Tavern by our chefs are appreciated as they take pride in delivering on our reputation of amazing service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown.
6-10 of 519 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC