Stay just off I-75, 20 Minutes from Downtown Atlanta
Situated just off I-75 about 20 minutes northwest of downtown Atlanta, the Radisson hotel in Marietta offers a convenient base for the area’s best things to do. Dedicate a day to fun with your family at places like Six Flags, World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium or Stone Mountain Park. Attending an event at Cobb Galleria Centre? Our hotel is just six miles away. After your event, take your clients or colleagues to a Braves game at SunTrust Park. You can also enjoy easy access to premium shopping at Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza, Cumberland Mall and Marietta Square’s boutiques.
- Marietta Square (3.4 miles)
Also called Glover Park, Marietta Square is a popular venue for outdoor concerts and festivals. For a quiet afternoon, watch your kids play on the playground while you relax on a park bench by the fountain.
Phone: +1 (770) 429-1115
- Georgia Aquarium (15.5 miles)
From the shrimp on the ocean floor to the seagulls that soar above, the animals at this aquarium are as diverse as their marine habitats.
Phone: +1 (404) 581-4000
- World of Coca-Cola (15.9 miles)
Learn more about one of America’s oldest and most popular brands as you browse through exhibits with memorabilia dating to 1886. At the end of the tour, taste unusual drink flavors sold across the world.
Phone: +1 (404) 676-5151
- Six Flags White Water (2 miles)
Get wet and wild in the wave pool and on the waterslides at Six Flags. After you’ve had your fill of fun in the sun, check out the park’s dining and shopping options.
Phone: +1 (770) 948-9290
- Six Flags Over Georgia (19.4 miles)
Spend a day with the family riding roller coasters, watching live shows, shopping for souvenirs and tasting your favorite foods at Six Flags.
Phone: +1 (770) 739-3400
- Stone Mountain Park (32.2 miles)
This 3,200-acre park offers cable-car trips to the top of the mountain, train rides around the mountain and the largest ropes adventure course in the U.S.
Phone: +1 (770) 498-5690
Convention and event centers
- Cobb Galleria Centre (6 miles)
Connected to two malls, this impressive convention center features a ballroom and more than 20 meeting rooms that accommodate a variety of events.
Phone: +1 (770) 955-8000
- Georgia World Congress Center (16.6 miles)
With a 200-acre campus, this convention space is one of the largest in the United States.
Phone: +1 (404) 223-4000
Sports and entertainment
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Training Ground (0.8 miles)
Located on Franklin Gateway, this 33-acre facility houses the 30,000-square-foot headquarters for Atlanta United along with six fields. The training grounds are also home to the club's youth academy.
- Cobb Civic Center (2.2 miles)
Home to Hudgins Hall and the Jennie T. Anderson Theatre, this facility hosts a variety of local concerts, plays and sporting events. You can also play a game of tennis on any of the free, lighted tennis courts.
Phone: +1 (770) 528-8450
- SunTrust Park (5 miles)
Featuring 41,000 seats, this baseball stadium became the home of the Atlanta Braves in 2017. Look to center field for the “batter’s eye” area, with a fountain shooting water up to 50 feet in the air.
Phone: +1 (404) 577-9100
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base (3.6 miles)
Host to the 94th Airlift Wing and the 22nd Air Force headquarters, this base houses more than 10,000 military personnel from the Air Force, Army, Navy and Marines.
Phone: +1 (678) 655-5000
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (6.1 miles)
At this Civil War battlefield, Confederate forces defeated Union troops after a brutal two-week fight in 1864.
Phone: +1 (770) 427-4686
- MARTA with transfers to Cobb County Transit (0.1 mile)
- Greyhound (1.2 miles)
- Amtrak (19 miles)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (25 miles)
Directions to the hotel
- From the North: Take I-75 southbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell/GA 120 Loop). Turn right (west) toward Marietta on GA 120 Loop/South Marietta Street. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the South: Take I-75 northbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell). On the exit ramp, stay left towards Southern Polytechnic/Marietta. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the West: Take GA 120 Loop (South Marietta Parkway) eastbound to Franklin Road. Turn right onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the East: Take GA 120 loop (South Marietta Parkway) westbound to Franklin Road. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.