Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
3.0 of 5 stars Based on 478 traveler reviews
Ranked #13 of 34 hotels in Marietta
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Gary Hindianapolis, United States“no cable and no towels review by Gary H from indianapolis, United States”ReviewedApril 04, 2015Trip type:Familynicely renovated hotel, but no cable during two stays, wifi is slow, no towels in room, computer system was down on second visit, manual check in only, would not accept credit cards for restaurant only cash.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Virginia TRaleigh, NC, United States“Hotel in an excellent location review by Virginia T from Raleigh, NC, United States”ReviewedMarch 30, 2015Trip type:BusinessThis Radisson is conveniently located to downtown Atlanta and many shopping and eating areas. It also has free and accessible parking. The rooms (especially the bedding) are comfortable. The staff is professional, friendly, courteous and accommodating. The downstairs dining area is premier.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 10, 2015Thank you so much for courteous remarks. We appreciate your loyalty to Radisson Hotel NW and we look forward to taking care of your future traveling needs.
- John FDayton, United States“Great Place in Marietta review by John F from Dayton, United States”ReviewedMarch 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessThis place was great. Clean room and very friendly staff. Smoke free - what's not to love. The internet speed was good and I was able both to relax and get work done easily. The bar and restaurant in the hotel were great. Another gem we found was Tasty China which was just across the parking lot. Excellent food and very reasonable.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 25, 2015Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I'm glad you were able to enjoy Tasty China, it’s one of my favorite eateries in this area. We appreciate your guest loyalty and we look forward to taking care of your future traveling needs!
- Marcia CToronto, Canada“Nice hotel, great staff. review by Marcia C from Toronto, Canada”ReviewedMarch 05, 2015Trip type:FamilyStaff were great, friendly and accommodating, especially Caroline on the front desk. The food was mixed but overall OK. Close to the I-75 with easy access. The room was clean with a balcony and a nice view. I would not hesitate to stay there again.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 11, 2015Thank you so much for your guest loyalty and positive feedback! We pride ourselves on being hospitable and accommodating. I will be certain to share your kind words with Carolynn and the rest of the team.
- Christine DNashville, United States“Newly remodeled - clean and comfy review by Christine D from Nashville, United States”ReviewedMarch 02, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayI have stayed at this hotel before and felt is was average. Clean and comfortable, but nothing otherwise impressive. Since the renovations, it does have a nicer "look and feel" to it. Room was clean, bathroom was clean, the quality of the complimentary toiletries were a pleasant surprise. Still doesn't have a breakfast, which I think should be present at $77/night. I will stay here again.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 04, 2015Thank you so much for your positive review! I will share your kind words with the staff as they will be delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marietta.
141-145 of 156 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC