Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 2,342 traveler reviews
Ranked #10 of 22 hotels in Melbourne
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- W6448KHdavidh“Great Labor Day Weekend Stay review by W6448KHdavidh”ReviewedSeptember 05, 2017Trip type:FamilyThis is our second time at the this hotel. Great location being directly on the beach. Each room is a suite so plenty of room to stretch out. Our room had bunk beds for the boys so they loved it. Also, this hotel allows you full control of the AC so you don't wake up in the middle night in a full sweat.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- RegomaticOrlando, Florida“Not impressed review by Regomatic from Orlando, Florida”ReviewedSeptember 04, 2017Trip type:FamilyNot a good value for the holiday weekend we spent , unfortunately we needed to be close to this vicinity for the memorial service of a relative. Toilet didn't work properly, trash was not removed when room cleaned, would not return again.StayedSeptember 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Y5126KBgarybCoral Springs, United States“Radisson Beachfront Melbourne Florida review by Y5126KBgaryb from Coral Springs, United States”ReviewedSeptember 02, 2017Trip type:BusinessRooms were very clean, I personally did not like the sleep number mattresses Wi-Fi is very poor, hard to get a signal and when you did it freezes, restaurant is sad. Still under construction after 1 year, finalize this already please! Location is great, beach is nice in that area.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 335rhondad“TOXIC SMELL review by 335rhondad”ReviewedAugust 28, 2017Trip type:Friends getawayWe loved the look of the room, a very comfortable bed, great views and wonderful ocean views. But there was a toxic smell in the room. Room was clean, looked like new carpet. Linens were very clean. Furniture was very comfortable.StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 30, 2017Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room, in regards to the smell in the room. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson Hotels standards.
- alancA6457FTft lauderdale“amazing beautiful hotel review by alancA6457FT from ft lauderdale”ReviewedAugust 24, 2017Trip type:CouplesThis hotel is so beautiful and comfortable and an amazing view. The staff is excellent and the pool is great, beach is great, and all around a wonderful affordable place to stay, i did not want to leave! The rooms are clean and comfortable and the beds are so nice with the sleep number bed. everything about this hotel is excellent, including the location.!!!StayedAugust 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelAugust 25, 2017Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your time with us. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed sleep number beds and our prime location. We love being right smack on the beach! We look forward to your next stay.
61-65 of 863 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC