Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 2,274 traveler reviews
Ranked #4 of 22 hotels in Melbourne
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Melbourne-Florida321Melbourne, Florida“Awesome Room, View, Staff, Service and Beach review by Melbourne-Florida321 from Melbourne, Florida”ReviewedJuly 11, 2017Trip type:CouplesThese are the best rooms with the best view. The staff at the Radisson is great and always helpful. The food is great and the bar drinks are too. In your room, you feel like you are sitting ON the beach!StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- garyandmelaniecConcord, United States“Perfect Location with Breathtaking Views review by garyandmelaniec from Concord, United States”ReviewedJuly 11, 2017Trip type:FamilyI would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to visit the area. The rooms are exceptionally clean with gorgeous views and the staff is top notch. Our stay here was perfect and we will most definitely be back again!StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- thomasat271United States“Nice place review by thomasat271 from United States”ReviewedJuly 11, 2017Trip type:CouplesCheck in was quick and easy. We were given a free upgrade because we asked if we could be on a higher floor than 8. They gave us a room on the 14th floor. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfortable and the chairs and couch were comfortable. The suit had a Jacuzzi tub that we didn't try. The AC worked very well, with two large doors opening onto the balcony there was a lot of solar gain during the morning. Even with the heavy insulated curtains the room had the potential to warm up but it was never a problem. We chose to sleep with the curtains closed even though they muffled the ambient ocean sounds. We didn't want to wake up to blazing sun. A smart guy would have gotten up to enjoy the sunrise. The balcony was in the shade by 1300 which made for comfortable afternoon and evening sitting. We did spend most of our time on the beach which is very nice. There is a gentle slope to the ocean and an easy wade out to enjoy the waves. The beach is kept clean. We were never approached by panhandlers or condo sellers. We rented loungers and umbrellas on the beach. They did have food and beverage service on the beach which was very nice. The location was great. Very easy access to airport, and just a short drive to get to anywhere. There is a big store across the street and up a block for room food/snacks/beverages. Tons of restaurants in the area needless to say we didn't go hungry. This was a great place to stay.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- George KMelbourne“worse night out review by George K from Melbourne”ReviewedJuly 10, 2017Trip type:CouplesWill not stay at this hotel again This rate is a third rate hotel charging first class prices, and parking was just as bad and you had to pay for it . The ground were all tore up and it looked like a war zone.StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 11, 2017We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. We were working on resurfacing our parking lot recently, which has been completed. I am so sorry that negatively impacted your stay.
- Tamara H“Radisson Oceanview is Superb value review by Tamara H”ReviewedJuly 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyI highly recommend the stay at this hotel. It was a great value. Staff was extremely friendly & courteous. The pool was good size with plenty of loungers around it. Phenomenal view of ocean from windows in both livingroom & bedroom. I took a chance on this hotel and loved it!!!StayedJuly 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
66-70 of 843 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC