Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
4.0 of 5 stars Based on 2,232 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 22 hotels in Melbourne
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Michael WDallas, United States“Best Hotel in Melbourne review by Michael W from Dallas, United States”ReviewedOctober 12, 2017Trip type:BusinessGreat room - all rooms face the ocean, they are comfortable and quiet (except on the side where Lou's Blues is -which has a lot of motorcycle noise at night on weekends. Excellent staff -friendly, accommodating, excellent room service and food.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Loic CAtlanta, United States“Humdid/smelly hotel review by Loic C from Atlanta, United States”ReviewedOctober 08, 2017Trip type:BusinessThe room were humid, with trace of water leak on the ceiling and walls. If you have water damage, at least you have the fairness to inform your Customer and offer a compensation, especially for a pricy hotel The staff (except Andrew) was rude.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotelOctober 10, 2017Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your guest room. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay further. We invite you to contact us directly at the front desk here at Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront, and ask for Christopher.
- Joseph MOcala, United States“Very nice choice for the area. review by Joseph M from Ocala, United States”ReviewedOctober 07, 2017Trip type:Solo travelThe view from my room was breathtaking. I was on the 14th floor with a gorgeous ocean view. The room was spacious with an over sized Jacuzzi tub. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud, very peaceful! The front desk people were extra friendly and very accommodating!StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- juliesM5260LOCoral Springs, United States“Great hotel with oceanfront view & friendly staff review by juliesM5260LO from Coral Springs, United States”ReviewedOctober 07, 2017Trip type:CouplesMy husband & I love staying at this hotel. We always have a great experience. Every room has an ocean view. The staff is friendly and efficient. They have a bar and food on the premises. The location is also great. There are restaurants and stores within walking distance. I can't wait to go back.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- victoriagR6138JSPembroke Pines, United States“Nice, but not like it used to be review by victoriagR6138JS from Pembroke Pines, United States”ReviewedOctober 06, 2017Trip type:FamilyGorgeous view, comfortable and clean. Needs updating in common areas. Shouldn't charge for parking. They are updating the elevators, so the speed of elevators shoun't be a problem soon. There was a huge section of unfinished work in our bedroom. Additionally, the pool was cold and dirty, and the hot tub was so filled with leaves and sand your couln't use it. I am not sure if anyoone cleans the beach at the hotel, but it was a mess.StayedOctober 2017Review collected in partnership with this hotel
6-10 of 825 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC